Bahai Forums

Go Back   Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Forums > General Discussion

General Discussion Open Baha'i Discussion


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2018, 01:03 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: subcarpatian region, Poland
Posts: 157
Visitation

Everyone are so wellcome to visit "nazarene Bahai Faith" forum, no one is consellor no one is clergy regardless God and our head is Jesus Christ who is and will be "only way, truth and life" (John 14:6)

https://nazarenebahaifaith.createafo...azarene-bahai/
 
Join Baha'i Forums


Welcome to Baha'i Forums, an open Baha'i Faith community! We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the Baha'i Forums family!


Old 07-26-2018, 01:11 PM   #2
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babism View Post
Everyone are so wellcome to visit "nazarene Bahai Faith" forum, no one is consellor no one is clergy regardless God and our head is Jesus Christ who is and will be "only way, truth and life" (John 14:6)

https://nazarenebahaifaith.createafo...azarene-bahai/

There can be no Nazarene Baha'i Faith. If one wishes to plagerise the name of Baha'i Faith, they do so without any authority.

Posting here will not get the support you are chasing.

Regards Tony
 
Old 07-26-2018, 01:13 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfish58 View Post
There can be no Nazarene Baha'i Faith. If one wishes to plagerise the name of Baha'i Faith, they do so without any authority.

Posting here will not get the support you are chasing.

Regards Tony
I think he desires the opposite of support.
 
Old 07-26-2018, 01:35 PM   #4
netherworld cave dweller
 
Luqman's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2018
From: Tarshish, bound for Nineveh
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
I think he desires the opposite of support.
Besides, how do we know if these are the official views of the nazarenebahai faith and not some imposture?
 
Old 07-26-2018, 01:46 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: subcarpatian region, Poland
Posts: 157
I am not look for hatred and split in Bahai Faith, i try to show truth and false ways only. I love all bahais as my Brothers and sister and i wish them the best. Apostle said " If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen" (1 John 4:20)
 
Old 07-26-2018, 06:42 PM   #6
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babism View Post
I am not look for hatred and split in Bahai Faith, i try to show truth and false ways only. I love all bahais as my Brothers and sister and i wish them the best. Apostle said " If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot[a] love God whom he has not seen" (1 John 4:20)
There is no hate towards you, just good advice about a very serious subject.

Thus drop the use of nazarene in conjunction with the Baha'i Faith, study the Covenant of Baha'u'llah as to why it is not advisable to use the name of the faith in this way and all will be well.

Regards Tony
 
Old 07-26-2018, 11:16 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: subcarpatian region, Poland
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfish58 View Post
There is no hate towards you, just good advice about a very serious subject.

Thus drop the use of nazarene in conjunction with the Baha'i Faith, study the Covenant of Baha'u'llah as to why it is not advisable to use the name of the faith in this way and all will be well.

Regards Tony
I have hope God open your eyes how great is Jesus and his sacrifice, i'am nazarene that means both follower of Baha’u’llah and Jesus Christ
 
Old 07-27-2018, 02:12 AM   #8
Member
 
SoerenRekelBludau's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2017
From: Germany
Posts: 58
I am a follower of both, too, but that is no reason to form some kind of "denomination" which extols Christ over Bahá'u'lláh. They are equal in station and there is no need to teach something else. And there are no denominations within the Bahá'í Faith. There is only "one flock and one shepherd", only one world-wide community of believers, united through faith in Bahá'u'lláh and the Covenant He erected.
 
Old 07-27-2018, 05:23 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babism View Post
I am not look for hatred and split in Bahai Faith
Of course, no one hates you.

But you frequently make posts on your blog accusing us of hating or fearing you.

Which makes me think hatred or fear is your goal. Why else would you make such baseless accusations??
 
Old 07-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2015
From: Canada
Posts: 134
Why not just call it Nazarenism or something?
 
Old 07-27-2018, 10:51 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saveyist View Post
Why not just call it Nazarenism or something?
He did that exact thing a few months ago. Now he's changed it again I guess??

Oh well, at least he's using the proper term "Nazarene" instead of the nonsense "Nazarethan" he was using before.
 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:04 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: subcarpatian region, Poland
Posts: 157
Who I am?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
He did that exact thing a few months ago. Now he's changed it again I guess??

Oh well, at least he's using the proper term "Nazarene" instead of the nonsense "Nazarethan" he was using before.
Name of faith don't testify about of truthulness of the Revelation but prior prophet. Scripture say evidently - everything what i say must be Equal with Bible
(2 Peter 1:20) "Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation"

I believe and I preach that Jesus is full man and full God, according to Bible " (1 John 4:1-3) "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world"

Yes I hate the sins and false Doctrines but i never said i hate bahais or other believers of world religions. I never claim to be prophet but I get spirit of Christ, the spirit of distinguish truth from false
 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:24 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2013
From: subcarpatian region, Poland
Posts: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
He did that exact thing a few months ago. Now he's changed it again I guess??

Oh well, at least he's using the proper term "Nazarene" instead of the nonsense "Nazarethan" he was using before.
Walrus i used your own advice to change the name of faith to another, do You think i manipulate people and i am dangerous cultist? LOOK first in your beloved brainwashed "organisaton", everything in Yours "faith" is truth according to your brainwashed, unreal mind, you live in fair tale of "world government" of Shoghi Effendi who will destroy this wirld
 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:33 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2018
From: OREGON
Posts: 118
I'm not a card carrying member of the Bahai Faith, but I'm pretty sure the current one and only administrative order with the 9 men comprising the Institution of the Universal House of Justice, conducting business at the Seat of the Universal House of Justice building along the Mount Carmel Hillside with a bunch of other Mammoth Pantheon style marble buildings there, at the Bahai World Centre, the 19 Terraces all near the Shrine of the Bab, is the real deal of Baha'u'llah's intended vision of the Administrative order of Baha'u'llah. Everything else is a lame lost schism of some one who thought he knew something about Baha'u'llah better than these people do.
 
Old 07-28-2018, 11:52 AM   #15
Minor Bloodsucker
 
gnat's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
From: Stockholm
Posts: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babism View Post
Walrus i used your own advice to change the name of faith to another, do You think i manipulate people and i am dangerous cultist? LOOK first in your beloved brainwashed "organisaton", everything in Yours "faith" is truth according to your brainwashed, unreal mind, you live in fair tale of "world government" of Shoghi Effendi who will destroy this wirld
"Manipulate"? "dangerous"? Oh, you are so dangerous, Happy now?

Best,

from

a scared gnat
 
Old 07-28-2018, 02:48 PM   #16
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,276
Remindes me of this part of a very powerful quote by Abdul'baha, "Behold the confusion that hath befallen the tribes of the defeated!"

Regards Tony
 
Old 07-28-2018, 04:25 PM   #17
Junior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2018
From: US
Posts: 6
Why don't you read some of the Writings of Baha'u'llah and Abdu'l-Baha with an open mind, no prejudice, and investigate for yourself what it truely means to be a Baha'i. I really sense that your comments are coming out of "anger" not love. God is love, you probably believe that, so do I. So please try to express it in this forum with others. There is only one authentic Baha'i Faith. You might be expressing a different faith or maybe you are talking a bit of this and that and creating your own beliefs, ok I get it. However, what you are talking about is not the Baha'i Faith. I can respect you and your spiritual journey but I can't agree with your attacks and untrue characterizations of the Baha'i Faith. We need to be civil with one another.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
 
Old 07-30-2018, 05:57 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babism View Post
Walrus i used your own advice to change the name of faith to another,
Yeah I figured that was the case. Huzzah for Proper Terminology!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babism View Post
do You think i manipulate people and i am dangerous cultist? LOOK first in your beloved brainwashed "organisaton", everything in Yours "faith" is truth according to your brainwashed, unreal mind, you live in fair tale of "world government" of Shoghi Effendi who will destroy this wirld
Pawel, this is your problem. There was no hostility in my statement that you had changed your name into the proper demonym (as I had myself advised). But you believe everyone around you is hostile towards you.

Even when they approach in friendliness, you assume malicious intent and treat them as if they are hostile. That's why I never got anywhere trying to ask you about your beliefs. You saw hostility where there was only inquiry and scoffed at all my questions and refused to answer even basic ones. It's why I no longer bother trying to ask you things.
 
Reply

  Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Forums > General Discussion

Tags
nazarethan bahai faith, visitation



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook @bahaiforums RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Bahai Forums. All rights reserved.