Bahai Forums

Go Back   Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Forums > Interfaith

Interfaith Interfaith discussion for different religious traditions


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2015, 05:58 AM   #81
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnat View Post
Honestly, all those prophecies can turn one's head upside down. I think there is good food for thought in Abdu'l-Bahá's view that WWI was Armageddon. It makes a lot of sense, and it's a thought that could be taken quite far.

gnat
Indeed. Especially considering he explained WWI was Armageddon two years before the war even started.
 
Join Baha'i Forums


Welcome to Baha'i Forums, an open Baha'i Faith community! We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the Baha'i Forums family!


Old 04-01-2015, 04:58 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: n ireland
Posts: 1,747
Does Mr Palamar believe that he fulfills the prophecies?
 
Old 04-01-2015, 05:03 PM   #83
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan View Post
Does Mr Palamar believe that he fulfills the prophecies?
Dear Aidan - The hint is there towards that direction, but you may note no specific answer to the question asked on a few occasions now.

God bless and regards Tony
 
Old 04-01-2015, 05:06 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: n ireland
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfish58 View Post
Dear Aidan - The hint is there towards that direction, but you may note no specific answer to the question asked on a few occasions now.

God bless and regards Tony
Avoidance is a form of cowardice Tony
 
Old 04-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #85
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
Heart of Jesus, King and Center of All Hearts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
I just want to say that I've read some of this thread . . . Christ Himself spelled it out in the Gospel when He said: ""But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Thank you for the kind words, too, Traveler.

I presented the count and have basically defended it.

I haven't been trying to avoid questions.

We've actually gotten into depths about the prophetic Book of Daniel that I haven't experienced at any other forum.

The major detail I find with equal depth is the fulfillment of that quote above which Jesus Christ Himself gave us.

When I was born on June 25, 1956 A.D., though I wasn't aware of it at that time, but it was the third womb out of which I had come in the course of God blessing my strength.

There has already been at least one statement made against this.

This same matter has come before at least two other forums recently, both under the topic concerning the counting of the final days.

At other times, void of any direct reference to the count, many forums have failed to recognize Christ's witness concerning His angel coming to prepare His way.

I really don't think that the neglect of moderation at such sites is fair to the general membership, nor does it fall under licensing agreements to which even site owners are obliged to respect.

So, many times, conversation has come to an abrupt close due to, what I could call, a drunken moderator.

Fortunately, that hasn't happened here, and curiousity seems to be at a peak.

I commend you on your interest.

What is plain to me is that I was born as Elijah, reborn as John, and now resurrected, though on the deep of the evening/early morning of June 25, 1956 A.D. I didn't know I was being resurrected.

I didn't know that Christ had said those words about only the Father knowing.

Nostradamus foretold this third birth in Centuries, Bk. VII, #42 :

"When he who was buried comes out of the tomb".

And none of this negates the fact that only the Father knew.

This might not be easily understood, save for all the prophecy and promises about the General Resurrection.

I have on those two recent occasions put a question back to the discussion, however, concerning what God has done in my life, mainly,

if you were going to send an angel to prepare your way, how would you do it?

It is written as early as Exodus 23:20, before I was even born as Elijah.

The predestination is obvious to me at this point, that predestination of which St. Paul wrote concerning God's foreknowledge of us in Christ Jesus.

If there is any one thing that some of you have thought to be a side-stepping of mine in terms of your questions, this could fall into that category, however, the count I have treated firstly.

I hope this sheds a little light on the missions of the prophet of the Most High as foretold in Luke 1:76.

I assure you that inasmuch as I have been through shootings, stabbings, dismemberments, and such, that currently I have plenty to eat and drink, fine clothes, and shelter.

God has literally ended His work with me by making me a king, to which He alluded when He said through Jesus Christ, "What did you go out to see? Someone dressed in fine garments? Behold, those who wear fine garments and live in luxury are in the houses of kings."

God bless you, too.

Last edited by Edward Palamar; 04-01-2015 at 05:22 PM.
 
Old 04-01-2015, 05:57 PM   #86
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
O Jesus, King of All Nations, May Your Reign Be Recognized On Earth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan View Post
Does Mr Palamar believe that he fulfills the prophecies?
I am the king of Daniel 11:3, the Antichrist.

It is written in 1 John 2:18 :

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh,"

and

2 Thessalonians 2:6 Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
6 And now you know what withholdeth, that he may be revealed in his time.

The "his time" is at least the 1,290 day period of Daniel 12:11, today, Holy Thursday, April 2, 2015 A.D. being the 933rd day in that count.
 
Old 04-01-2015, 07:04 PM   #87
dash
 
Fadl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Somewhere "in this immensity"
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
I am the king of Daniel 11:3, the Antichrist.

It is written in 1 John 2:18 :

"Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that Antichrist cometh,"
It would seem historic times are upon us then. Perhaps we can take the opportunity to ask you a few questions? First of all, forgive me for not knowing how to address you. We might address a Christ as Lord, Saviour, etc., but as for an anti-Christ it seems much less eloquent choices are available. Anti-lord, un-Saviour, etc. Perhaps "your wickedness" but that feels terribly judgmental unless of course you actually do prefer it.

The question I would like to know, is do you feel you get a bad rap? Are you really as wicked and evil as people imagine, or are you simply maligned and misunderstood? Do you really want to hurt mankind or help it?

Thanks for answering my questions.

Cheers
 
Old 04-01-2015, 07:55 PM   #88
dash
 
Fadl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Somewhere "in this immensity"
Posts: 1,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
Christ says, "Seek, and ye shall find."

How about a little English lesson? "Prophesy" is the verb form. "Prophecy" is the noun form. A prophet prophesies prophecy.
One must admit, however, it is ironical that verb is itself a noun.
 
Old 04-01-2015, 09:41 PM   #89
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,188
Oh dear, the thread went where it appeared it may do

God Bless all and most especially our Anti-Christ

Regards Tony
 
Old 04-01-2015, 09:52 PM   #90
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2013
From: forest falls california
Posts: 1,773
Har Megiddo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
Indeed. Especially considering he explained WWI was Armageddon two years before the war even started.
. The actual Battle of Har Megiddo is quite fascinating. Wikepedia provides some information on it, with our hero General Allenby at his finest. He was quite aware of the Daniel prophecies concerning the year 1335 AH, mid WWI, and the role he and his men were playing in its unfoldment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Megiddo_(1918)


1335 AH Sat Oct 28, 1916
1336 AH Wed Oct 17, 1917

. "In 1517, Turkish Sultan Selim conquered Jerusalem and the Land of Israel for the Ottoman Empire. Turkish rule lasted until 1917, when World War I resulted in the breakup of this empire into multiple states within the Middle East"

.

The fortunes of the Ottoman Empire were sealed and the Caliphate, during this period, became officially doomed. Having ruled Jerusalem for 400 years, it ceased to hold it any longer. The stars had fallen...

Last edited by dale ramsdell; 04-01-2015 at 10:03 PM. Reason: dates...
 
Old 04-02-2015, 05:56 AM   #91
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
I haven't been trying to avoid questions.

...

I assure you that inasmuch as I have been through shootings, stabbings, dismemberments, and such, that currently I have plenty to eat and drink, fine clothes, and shelter.
Again. Elaborate on that point. You've certainly been avoiding my question about explaining your story in full and not just in vague reference.

I assure you, the Yazata Atar did confirm to me the Baha'i Faith in the Forests of Nicolet, conferring unto me a Baptism in Fire and Spirit. This is how I know the Baha'i interpretation is correct. See, I can make vague and unhelpful references to my past as well!! (certainly, you wouldn't believe me from this vague allusion alone, would you??)
 
Old 04-02-2015, 02:23 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: n ireland
Posts: 1,747
Someone is in need of much prayers and healing dear brethren
 
Old 04-02-2015, 02:45 PM   #93
Blessed be all
 
Lemuel's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 211
Subh-I-Azal was the antichrist.
 
Old 04-03-2015, 06:48 AM   #94
Minor Bloodsucker
 
gnat's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
From: Stockholm
Posts: 1,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
I am the king of Daniel 11:3, the Antichrist.
I very much beg your pardon, but it is impossible for me to believe that you are the Antichrist. I expect so much more from an Antichrist: that he doesn't declare his mission through the web, but instead is pronounced by his adherents. I am open to the possibility that you could be one of his minions, though.

I beg you to accept my regretful congratulations, given the fact that there are so many roles to choose from in the prophecies, many of which likely to be more fulfilling.

gnat

Last edited by gnat; 04-03-2015 at 06:52 AM.
 
Old 04-08-2015, 05:18 PM   #95
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
Again. Elaborate on that point.
Just a minute. Is that you second to my left in post #10, here :

https://www.thetfp.com/threads/inter...7/#post-241520

?

If it is, I think you have some questions to answer.
 
Old 04-08-2015, 05:59 PM   #96
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 158
Dear Edward,

I'm just going to say that from you're point, you are neither right nor wrong. It is what it is.
However, our Father who breathed His Transcendent Spirit of Revelation and Miracles spoken through the Prophets who wrote the Scriptures. Now if the date of the Sunday after the Feast of the Ascension, May 8, 2016, the 1335th day of which it is written, "blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1335 days" is true, than we will all find out. With that Prophet Moses said in Deuteronomy: 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

So with that said what is going to happen on May 8, 2016?

God Bless you with Peace.
 
Old 04-08-2015, 07:00 PM   #97
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Dear Edward,

I'm just going to say that from you're point, you are neither right nor wrong. It is what it is.
However, our Father who breathed His Transcendent Spirit of Revelation and Miracles spoken through the Prophets who wrote the Scriptures. Now if the date of the Sunday after the Feast of the Ascension, May 8, 2016, the 1335th day of which it is written, "blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1335 days" is true, than we will all find out. With that Prophet Moses said in Deuteronomy: 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

So with that said what is going to happen on May 8, 2016?

God Bless you with Peace.
The thing about that is that I didn't give the prophecy. I'm not in the business of making people afraid of me. There are just so many confirmations of verses and events that I would have to be crazy not to see it for what it is. It is that which I share, the living interpretation.

I find the same thing true with so many of the quatrains of Nostradamus, too.
 
Old 04-08-2015, 07:20 PM   #98
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
The thing about that is that I didn't give the prophecy. I'm not in the business of making people afraid of me. There are just so many confirmations of verses and events that I would have to be crazy not to see it for what it is. It is that which I share, the living interpretation.

I find the same thing true with so many of the quatrains of Nostradamus, too.
That's fine, I'm saying that since these 'calculations' of this particular prophecy as well as the 3 days of darkness supposed to happen 387 days after Holy Thursday of this year, are your own calculations, we will all see if they come to pass or not. No judgement passed on my part.
 
Old 04-09-2015, 09:59 AM   #99
Senior Member
 
maryamr's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: Blue Planet
Posts: 1,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemuel View Post
Subh-I-Azal was the antichrist.
really? is it mentioned in Baha'i writings? isn't it believed that Antichrist will make Christ (or Qaim) martyrdom? but Subh-I-Azal didn't kill Bahaullah!
 
Old 04-09-2015, 10:54 AM   #100
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryamr View Post
really? is it mentioned in Baha'i writings? isn't it believed that Antichrist will make Christ (or Qaim) martyrdom? but Subh-I-Azal didn't kill Bahaullah!
Maryamr- Here are some ideas re this;


Antichrist in the Bahá'í Writings

"We do not believe in the Anti-Christ in the sense the Christians do. Anyone who violently and determinedly sought to oppose the Manifestation could be called an 'anti-Christ', such as the Vazir in the Bab's day, Haji Mirza Aqasi." (Shoghi Effendi, Lights of Guidance [hereafter LOG] #987, pp. 366-67; Note however, that Shoghi Effendi gives us the Biblical definition of the "antichrist")

"Siyyid Muhammad, the Antichrist of the Bahá'í Revelation ... the Antichrist of the Babi Revelation, Haji Mirza Aqasi ..." (Shoghi Effendi, God Passes By, [hereafter GPB] 164)

Abdu'l-Bahá broadens the definition of the antichrist to not only include anyone who opposes the manifestation, but also anyone who goes against Their teachings and laws:
"These wars and cruelties, this bloodshed and sorrow are Antichrist." (Abdu'l-Bahá, Promulgation of Univ. Peace [hereafter PUP] 6)

"Whenever discord prevails instead of unity, whenever hatred and antagonism take the place of love and fellowship, Antichrist reigns instead of Christ." (Abdu'l-Bahá, PUP 6)

God bless and regards Tony
 
Old 04-09-2015, 10:59 AM   #101
Senior Member
 
maryamr's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2014
From: Blue Planet
Posts: 1,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfish58 View Post
Maryamr- Here are some ideas re this;


Antichrist in the Bahá'í Writings

"We do not believe in the Anti-Christ in the sense the Christians do. Anyone who violently and determinedly sought to oppose the Manifestation could be called an 'anti-Christ', such as the Vazir in the Bab's day, Haji Mirza Aqasi." (Shoghi Effendi, Lights of Guidance [hereafter LOG] #987, pp. 366-67; Note however, that Shoghi Effendi gives us the Biblical definition of the "antichrist")

"Siyyid Muhammad, the Antichrist of the Bahá'í Revelation ... the Antichrist of the Babi Revelation, Haji Mirza Aqasi ..." (Shoghi Effendi, God Passes By, [hereafter GPB] 164)

Abdu'l-Bahá broadens the definition of the antichrist to not only include anyone who opposes the manifestation, but also anyone who goes against Their teachings and laws:
"These wars and cruelties, this bloodshed and sorrow are Antichrist." (Abdu'l-Bahá, Promulgation of Univ. Peace [hereafter PUP] 6)

"Whenever discord prevails instead of unity, whenever hatred and antagonism take the place of love and fellowship, Antichrist reigns instead of Christ." (Abdu'l-Bahá, PUP 6)

God bless and regards Tony
interesting...so it is even different from the Antichrist in Islamic beliefs. Muslims think that the era of ruling of Qaim will be ended by the Antichrist killing the Qaim and Christ. and after that the Day of Judgment will be started. (I am not standing for this story )
 
Old 04-09-2015, 11:26 AM   #102
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryamr View Post
interesting...so it is even different from the Antichrist in Islamic beliefs. Muslims think that the era of ruling of Qaim will be ended by the Antichrist killing the Qaim and Christ. and after that the Day of Judgment will be started. (I am not standing for this story )
Dear Maryamr - Yes lots of beliefs that if they were true, it would be a different world! Lucky and praise tobGod for this Revelation and The Messengers who tell it how it is!

We are in Judgement Day, all of us. It Starts on the Declaration of the new message when all sin is wiped clean and we are given a new beginning.

Some choose to be Anti Christ's!

God bless you always Regards Tony
 
Old 04-09-2015, 12:52 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 158
Originally Posted by Maryamr:
interesting...so it is even different from the Antichrist in Islamic beliefs. Muslims think that the era of ruling of Qaim will be ended by the Antichrist killing the Qaim and Christ. and after that the Day of Judgment will be started. (I am not standing for this story )

So far in my opinion, the story of the Bab and his execution, along with other things like his name being the same as that of Muhammad, his father's name being Muhammad, bringing a new law, waging war against the unbelievers, proclaiming his cause in front of the Kaaba, etc. Really seems to me to be the closest fulfillment of the Mahdi prophecies that anyone else could claim for themselves. Since Bahaullah's appearance is also considered to be Judgment Day according to the Book of Certitude, than that may mean that the Islamic prophecies of the Mahdi have already been fulfilled spiritually.
 
Old 04-09-2015, 06:26 PM   #104
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: n ireland
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler View Post
Originally Posted by Maryamr:
interesting...so it is even different from the Antichrist in Islamic beliefs. Muslims think that the era of ruling of Qaim will be ended by the Antichrist killing the Qaim and Christ. and after that the Day of Judgment will be started. (I am not standing for this story )

So far in my opinion, the story of the Bab and his execution, along with other things like his name being the same as that of Muhammad, his father's name being Muhammad, bringing a new law, waging war against the unbelievers, proclaiming his cause in front of the Kaaba, etc. Really seems to me to be the closest fulfillment of the Mahdi prophecies that anyone else could claim for themselves. Since Bahaullah's appearance is also considered to be Judgment Day according to the Book of Certitude, than that may mean that the Islamic prophecies of the Mahdi have already been fulfilled spiritually.
Beloved brother, time to shake off the shackles. Declare yourself as Baha'i and soar free as a bird
 
Old 04-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #105
Senior Member
 
Joined: Nov 2012
From: Florida
Posts: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan View Post
Beloved brother, time to shake off the shackles. Declare yourself as Baha'i and soar free as a bird
For some, the last step of the journey proves to be the most difficult, but God is always ready to lend a hand.


"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." Rev 3:20, KJV


"Open the doors of your hearts. He Who is the Spirit verily standeth before them... Say: We, in truth, have opened unto you the gates of the Kingdom. Will ye bar the doors of your houses in My face? This indeed is naught but a grievous error. He, verily, hath again come down from heaven, even as He came down from it the first time. Beware lest ye dispute that which He proclaimeth, even as the people before you disputed His utterances. Thus instructeth you the True One, could ye but perceive it." -Tablets of Baha’u’llah, Lawh-i-Aqdas
 
Old 04-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #106
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: United States
Posts: 357
Edward Palamar is a fraud, pure and simple. What do you all hope to accomplish by engaging him?
 
Old 04-14-2015, 02:25 PM   #107
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
Edward Palamar is a fraud, pure and simple. What do you all hope to accomplish by engaging him?
It is said that know one knows their own end even if they think they are the Most Faithful Servant!

Thus we view everyone with the potential to Know and Love God as He should be Known and Loved.

Yes there is a time to stop the discussion, but that is up to each individual to decide for themselves. You may note some have chosen to disengage discussion with the the Poster of this Thread.

But others may see a spark of potential and God Willing there is and will be.

God Bless to you and All regards Tony
 
Old 04-15-2015, 05:44 AM   #108
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
Edward Palamar is a fraud, pure and simple. What do you all hope to accomplish by engaging him?
I already know my own position on things. I don't know his. Why not, then, engage him?? If he's a fraud I have nothing to loose. And if he has even the slightest amount of truth, then something can be learned.
 
Old 04-15-2015, 07:40 AM   #109
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
Edward Palamar is a fraud, pure and simple. What do you all hope to accomplish by engaging him?
You confuse Scripture with your flights of fancy :

Daniel 11:
21 And there shall stand up in his place one despised, and the kingly honour shall not be given him: and he shall come privately, and shall obtain the kingdom by fraud.

If one reads earlier in Daniel 11:3-4, you'll see that everything you have is from my kingship.

So my question back to you is, why do you not give the kingly honour?

It is well within the bounds of the law for you to do so, yet you whine and falsely accuse in your greed.
 
Old 04-15-2015, 08:01 AM   #110
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 855
Hey, Eddie, you're still here!!

Gonna answer my questions yet??

Or ya still pretending not to see 'em??
 
Old 04-15-2015, 03:03 PM   #111
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: n ireland
Posts: 1,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
You confuse Scripture with your flights of fancy :

Daniel 11:
21 And there shall stand up in his place one despised, and the kingly honour shall not be given him: and he shall come privately, and shall obtain the kingdom by fraud.

If one reads earlier in Daniel 11:3-4, you'll see that everything you have is from my kingship.

So my question back to you is, why do you not give the kingly honour?

It is well within the bounds of the law for you to do so, yet you whine and falsely accuse in your greed.
Your kingship??? Now you approach blasphemy!
 
Old 04-16-2015, 02:12 AM   #112
Minor Bloodsucker
 
gnat's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
From: Stockholm
Posts: 1,677
May I please remind you of the following:

Exodus 8:16
Then the LORD said to Moses, “Tell Aaron, ‘Stretch out your staff and strike the dust of the ground,’ and throughout the land of Egypt the dust will become gnats.”

Exodus 8:17
They did this, and when Aaron stretched out his hand with the staff and struck the dust of the ground, gnats came on people and animals. All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became gnats.

Exodus 8:18
But when the magicians tried to produce gnats by their secret arts, they could not. Since the gnats were on people and animals everywhere,

Psalm 105:31
He spoke, and there came swarms of flies, and gnats throughout their country.

Matthew 23:24
You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

Best from

gnat
 
Old 04-16-2015, 05:35 AM   #113
Senior Member
 
Walrus's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
From: Wisconsin
Posts: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidan View Post
Your kingship??? Now you approach blasphemy!
Ya guys know he wants to be hated, right?? 'Cause it's part of the prophecy. You're playing into his hand.
 
Old 04-17-2015, 04:20 AM   #114
Minor Bloodsucker
 
gnat's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2014
From: Stockholm
Posts: 1,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
Ya guys know he wants to be hated, right?? 'Cause it's part of the prophecy. You're playing into his hand.
But my problem is that I wish to be loved, although I'm a small-time bloodsucker.

gnat
 
Old 04-17-2015, 11:21 AM   #115
Tony Bristow-Stagg
 
tonyfish58's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Normanton Far North Queensland
Posts: 4,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
Ya guys know he wants to be hated, right?? 'Cause it's part of the prophecy. You're playing into his hand.
Last place one should come then

Cause all you will get is

God bless and regards Tony
 
Old 04-28-2015, 08:40 AM   #116
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: United States
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Palamar View Post
You confuse Scripture with your flights of fancy :

Daniel 11:
21 And there shall stand up in his place one despised, and the kingly honour shall not be given him: and he shall come privately, and shall obtain the kingdom by fraud.

If one reads earlier in Daniel 11:3-4, you'll see that everything you have is from my kingship.

So my question back to you is, why do you not give the kingly honour?

It is well within the bounds of the law for you to do so, yet you whine and falsely accuse in your greed.
I rest my case.

Last edited by Sojourner; 04-28-2015 at 08:46 AM.
 
Old 05-16-2015, 03:51 PM   #117
Junior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2015
From: Moscow, Idaho
Posts: 6
Hi. I am not catholic, I am a Baha'i. Jesus said " Follow Me. " Nowhere did He say follow the catholics. Therefore the path that one should follow it something different than follow catholics. And it is. Do you remember reading about Jesus confounding the priests of His time, and they sent Him to the Romans who first tortured than killed Him. Why do you not think you must do the same in your time. chuck
 
Old 11-22-2015, 11:59 PM   #118
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
166 days until the Day of the Lord (Malachi 4:5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
“It is evident unto thee that the Birds of Heaven and Doves of Eternity speak a two-fold language.”
I have read that all birds have both a song and a call.

Though how this applies to Polyglotus (the mockingbird), I'm not sure.
 
Old 11-23-2015, 12:04 AM   #119
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
Hi, chuck.

Your historical account is inaccurate.

First, Christ Jesus was arrested by the Temple guards, tortured and beaten by the Sanhedrin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumola View Post
Hi. I am not catholic, I am a Baha'i. Jesus said " Follow Me. " Nowhere did He say follow the catholics. Therefore the path that one should follow it something different than follow catholics. And it is. Do you remember reading about Jesus confounding the priests of His time, and they sent Him to the Romans who first tortured than killed Him. Why do you not think you must do the same in your time. chuck
 
Old 11-23-2015, 12:08 AM   #120
Angel of Christ
 
Edward Palamar's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2011
From: Pennsylvania, USA
Posts: 79
Heart of Jesus, King and Center of All Hearts!

Satan spread rumors that WWI was the war to end all wars, in effort to cause confusion and further damage.

Satan surfaced again more recently, having already been chained.

Link : http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotio...ne-word-struck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
Indeed. Especially considering he explained WWI was Armageddon two years before the war even started.

Last edited by Edward Palamar; 11-23-2015 at 06:05 AM.
 
Reply

  Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Forums > Interfaith

Tags
day, judgment



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook @bahaiforums RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Bahai Forums. All rights reserved.