Bahai Forums

Go Back   Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Studies > Religion


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Australia
Posts: 3
Peace and Conflict

"No threads in this forum"

Um.

I'm wondering....

How come?

How can this be?

How can these issues be less important (zero importance?) to Baha'is than some of the other 'stuff' that attention is being paid to?
 
Join Baha'i Forums


Welcome to Baha'i Forums, an open Baha'i Faith community! We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the Baha'i Forums family!


Old 10-30-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Livindesert's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: Delmarva
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodW View Post
"No threads in this forum"

Um.

I'm wondering....

How come?

How can this be?

How can these issues be less important (zero importance?) to Baha'is than some of the other 'stuff' that attention is being paid to?
Looks like no one has gotten around to posting much on this issue here yet. If you want to start a thread go for it
 
Old 10-30-2010, 06:05 AM   #3
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Australia
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livindesert View Post
Looks like no one has gotten around to posting much on this issue here yet. If you want to start a thread go for it
Thanks for the offer Delmarva.

But I suspect the board has been there for some time (years?) with no expressed interest in the subjects....not for me to create conflict with that reality and disturb the peace of the Peace and Conflict board ;-)

I'll let it Rest In Peace ;-)

Thanks anyway.

Rod.
 
Old 10-30-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
whine of astonsihment's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
From: Canada
Posts: 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodW View Post
Thanks for the offer Delmarva.

But I suspect the board has been there for some time (years?) with no expressed interest in the subjects....not for me to create conflict with that reality and disturb the peace of the Peace and Conflict board ;-)

I'll let it Rest In Peace ;-)

Thanks anyway.

Rod.
Perhaps a short video with some guidance from Abdul-Baha .... :unsure
YouTube - Universal Peace
 
Old 10-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #5
Junior Member
 
Joined: Oct 2010
From: Australia
Posts: 3
Nice Vid.

Probably has more audio/visual impact than ‘The Promise of World Peace’.

But still, if no one in the Baha’i community has been interested enough in the broad issues of ‘Peace and Conflict’ to post a single thread in the designated forum............What’s the point of having it?

World peace, social peace, family peace, interpersonal peace, personal peace....

Global Conflict, Conflict Resolution, Mediation, Peer Mediation in Schools, Restorative Justice....

Endless issues and possibilities............................but clearly no interest.

In peace.

Rod.
 
Reply

  Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Forums > Baha'i Studies > Religion

Tags
conflict, peace



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook @bahaiforums RSS


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 Bahai Forums. All rights reserved.