1,500 year old Bible that Claims Jesus predicted the coming of Mohammed?

May 2011
Kentucky
Has anyone heard anything of this? Or have any other information? For all I'm aware it may be old news.

Ancient Bible

If it's real, I think it would go a long way to legitimizing the Baha'i Faith and Baha'u'llah.

Nov 2010
EARTH
if its true, the Vatican would deny it. i think.
looking at the comments on that link makes me sad, everyone is arguing in vain .
too much ego is mixed up with beliefs, with little to no unity and oneness considered.

Dec 2010
Australia
I dun think your going to get a legit relious bible text that mentions muhammad. The book of Saint John talks about the two witnesses clothed in sack-cloth who Abdul'Baha interpreted as being a reference to Muhammad and Ali.
Well you may get references but they wont be explicit I think.. Is that what they are sugesting?
Still exciting to find such an old peice of significant religious history. I hope its in readable condition.

Essence of God. Dont worry too much about people arguing in vain. Its not worth getting down about the state of the world really. Just trying to help here...

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
if its true, the Vatican would deny it. i think.
looking at the comments on that link makes me sad, everyone is arguing in vain .
too much ego is mixed up with beliefs, with little to no unity and oneness considered.
Yes there is a lot of bickering in the discussion

Shows how hard it is for man to let go of preconceived ideas

I think the world may now have left it too late and it will be by tests that mankind will now awake.

Regards Tony

Apr 2011
Hyrule
Due to its value as a cultural and religious artifact, even photocopies of the pages could be worth between 3 and 4 million Turkish Lira, or about 1,700,000 to 2,300,000 U.S. dollars.
Wow! If I could just find the original gospels! I bet I could get a hundred million if I had the original Mark! Scholars would die for that type of information!

:eek:

If it's real, I think it would go a long way to legitimizing the Baha'i Faith and Baha'u'llah.
Uh, the writer of that article was not very clear about what "it" refers to, because the writer wrote:

"In it, Jesus is said to have predicted the coming of the Prophet Muhammad."

Is the writer talking about the Gospel of Barnabas? The Bible? Probably the Gospel of Barnabas.