8 Holidays. What means 8 in Bible?

Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
8 Holidays

What means 8 in the Bible?

As number of Infinity when saved people will dwell on earth in literally eternal life
"eighth day" is day of tabernacle (sukkot) - restoration of paradise in future
Leviticus 23:36 "Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work there in"
Zechariah 14:16 "Then it will come about that any who are left of all the nations that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Booths"

As number of unify with God through only mediator/only priest - Jesus Christ
Romans 2:28 - 29 "A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. 29 No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God"

As number of change of thinking and sanctification - "born again" like symbolically remove "flesh of the foreskin" of it
Leviticus 12:3 "And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised"

Nazarite Bayanism

1. Birth Day of His Highness The Primal Point - 9/10 /1820- Persian Bayan

2. Ayyám-i-Há
Day of charity
Begining of fasting
13 / February

3. Completion of Fasting Month
The Bayani new year day.
The ‘Day of God, the most Mighty’.
Nowruz – birth of Jesus and Ali, festival of life
The most important day in Bayanic Calendar 20 / 2 / 1850 (By Primal Point)

Abrogate "Days of Mourning"

1 Thessalonians 4:13
"But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope"

Bayanic Calendar

4. Lunar Sabbath Day

Matthew 11:28–30 "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light"

5. Day of declaration of Mustagháth and Day of Tabernacle (Sukkot)
movable feast according to Jewish Calendar from September to 16 of November - end up "Day of Declaration of Mustagháth"

As Day of Restoration of future paradise on earth
Lord Yahweh will be only God worship by other nations
Zachariach 14:6-9 "On that day there will be neither sunlight nor cold, frosty darkness. 7 It will be a unique day—a day known only to the LORD—with no distinction between day and night. When evening comes, there will be light. 8 On that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it east to the Dead Sea and half of it west to the Mediterranean Sea, in summer and in winter. 9 The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name"

6. New Moon

As day remind purpose of life and protection of life
Psalm 8:3–4 "When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him?”

7. Sultan Nowruz (Easter)

Day symbolize sacrife of Jesus for ours sins
Jesus was "crushed for our iniquities” (Isaiah 53:5) and give us second chance to unite with God

8. Shavuot (Pentecost)

Leviticus 23:15-16 "You are to count seven complete weeks starting from the day after the Sabbath, the day you brought the sheaf of the presentation offering. You are to count 50 days until the day after the seventh Sabbath and then present an offering of new grain to the Lord"

As day when Holy Spirit revealed through tongues
Acts 2:4 "All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them”

As fullfilled by prophecy in Joel 2:28-29
“And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days"

8 holydays. What means 8 in the Bible?