A Leave of Absence, and More Learning

Nov 2015
Canada
Well, fortunately whatever is causing her issue (They still won't tell me EXACTLY what it is :/) is going away, she opted to try a sort of experimental medicine though I personally wasn't sure to think. But from what they've told me, the medicine so far has suppressed her illness. Looks like she's on the road to recovery :)

Thank you all so much, I'm very glad to have such wonderful supporting individuals in my life.

Sep 2010
Earth
Well, fortunately whatever is causing her issue (They still won't tell me EXACTLY what it is :/) is going away, she opted to try a sort of experimental medicine though I personally wasn't sure to think. But from what they've told me, the medicine so far has suppressed her illness. Looks like she's on the road to recovery :)

Thank you all so much, I'm very glad to have such wonderful supporting individuals in my life.
Great to hear, always remember the Honey :cool:

Regards Tony

Oct 2014
Stockholm

Dear Saveyist,
You did a very wise thing to tell us about it right away. I didn't want to say it then, but my first thought was that this is exactly the kind of case where prayer can make the diffference - a very difficult medical problem, but still in the early stages.

My conviction is that prayer works best when it's hardly noticed. It's difficult to pray away an erupting volcano or a sinking ship, but it's possibe to avoid such things through every day prayer - not for nothing, 'Abdu'l-Bahá had a ticket for Titanic's last voyage but had His plans changed.

I'm very happy for your sake and hope that your dear one will recover soon.

gnat

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
when I heard about the problem, in my heart I had the feeling that it will be cured :)
I am very happy that she is getting better....
may you always be happy together.

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
will pray daily for recovery

Hello my friends. Unfortunately this post will not be as cheery as my others, for a very terrible thing has happened to me. Today I have found out that my beloved apparently has an infection of sorts that is working it's way to her heart, and she may not make it past the start of July. It is very unfortunate and I will be by her side for these next few months as often as I can, and as a result I will not be able to participate much on these forums.

Are there any prayers that could be used here? I'm in a bit of distress and this probably isn't the question I should be asking but I'm very worried. I likely won't be responding to this thread until tomorrow because I will be heading off in a moment.

Thank you all.
As a friend has already said she will be in our thoughts and prayers until we hear better news.
much love
boll