A messenger of wrath is coming for me..

Jun 2011
Somewhere "in this immensity"
In form of my beloved marrying another man..
oh God, i feel like its better i wasnt born.
My friend, I know you hurt and what a terrible feeling this is, but to be sure, your beloved is not marrying another, that would be impossible. Try to let go so that you can do the important work of finding your real beloved, the one who could never marry another man than you. She is out there. God has made her especially for you, and you especially for her. Find this one, and forget about one who was not for you, and then you will be contented.

Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
apparently noone *needs* anyone else. But that doesnt stop the messenger of pain wrath and woe.
You have projected the negativity...

Perhaps it is only to show you that your addiction to these notions relating to the girl are in error? Obviously, if she is marrying another man, there was no reciprocity at all. It only says how lowly you see yourself, because clearly you have made nothing clear to her, it is all in your head.

The energy which is currently going towards thinking you know best for your life, point them instead at existence (God if you want) and let it turn again into absolute trust.

Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
"Forget all save Me and commune with My spirit. This is of the essence of My command, therefore turn unto it."

"With the hands of power I made thee and with the fingers of strength I created thee; and within thee have I placed the essence of My light. Be thou content with it and seek naught else, for My work is perfect and My command is binding. Question it not, nor have a doubt thereof."

"I created thee rich, why dost thou bring thyself down to poverty? Noble I made thee, wherewith dost thou abase thyself? Out of the essence of knowledge I gave thee being, why seekest thou enlightenment from anyone beside Me? Out of the clay of love I molded thee, how dost thou busy thyself with another? Turn thy sight unto thyself, that thou mayest find Me standing within thee, mighty, powerful and self-subsisting."

You ARE love, why seek love without?

Turn within and find its source, for there is no end to the love which will shower on you. This is true richness and nobility, but in your words in this thread you look like the poorest of all beings.

Last edited:
Oct 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Stop paying attention to the stories that float through your head, it is your very attention which is fueling them. Without buying into them, they might be there briefly, but they inevitably pass. It doesn't mean to fight them, for that too is feeding them energy, simply see they are there and be done.

Use the thoughts for something useful: see who is the one observing them.
In this a miracle happens, a separation between mind and consciousness occurs...

Thoughts are as phenomenal as anything else in the world, you are only that watchfulness, consciousness, awareness alone.

Dec 2010
Australia
I know some Bahais might think Im just imitating some story from the seven valleys. Its not true though. People dont know what Ive been through and what happened with me inregards to this girl. Its easy to psychoanalyse and dismiss this love as just a passing affection that i can move on from, or like you have done say Im just attached and need to become detached.

Dec 2010
Australia
You have projected the negativity...

Perhaps it is only to show you that your addiction to these notions relating to the girl are in error? Obviously, if she is marrying another man, there was no reciprocity at all. It only says how lowly you see yourself, because clearly you have made nothing clear to her, it is all in your head.

The energy which is currently going towards thinking you know best for your life, point them instead at existence (God if you want) and let it turn again into absolute trust.
Thats not true. You dont know the story. She did love me but I got sick for too long and im talking years with depression and problems..