North America Any Baha'i here from Arkansas?

Jan 2012
Pleasant Plains, Arkansas
Hi, I'm Alex, and I'm from Arkansas. I'm new to the Baha'i Faith, and I was wondering if there was anyone here from my state? Possibly from the community in Beebe? (I live between Searcy and Batesville, so Beebe is the closest Baha'i community to me.)

Mar 2010
Rockville, MD, USA

Please call 1-800-22-UNITE: the folks there can tell you where there are Baha'i communities there, and--if you like--send you free literature, too!

Peace, :)

Bruce

Oct 2012
Fayetteville, AR
Alex I am from Fayetteville. I know that is quite a distance, but there is a pretty large community here in NWA. I am currently a seeker that is dating a Baha'i. If you'd ever like to get in contact, please let me know. I would love to speak to someone new to the faith.

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
I know that Ft Smith has a community....I drive up to Poteau, OK sometimes for a study group, and those two communities get together for events sometimes....I know its a long distance from you, it is for me too, down in Nashoba, OK....

Jul 2011
n ireland
Every time I hear Arkansas I chuckle as I remember the Arkansas Chugaboom in Whacky Races, hee hee hee catch that pigeon