Anyone doing the college thing?

daniel

Forum Staff
Mar 2006
Seattle, WA
Jafar is back in school to get his Masters Degree in Philosophy. Anyone else back doing the college thing this year?

Any faculty on the forum here?

Mar 2013
_
Started going back to college a few months ago at University of the People. Some developing countries get free test fees and there is no tuition, so its an interesting experiment. Every class has a student body like the UN :D

Apr 2014
Pennsylvania, USA
Beginning my second semester of college. Just started going for the first time. I figured I've spent enough time without an education and remaining at the bottom tax bracket. ; )
Time to get moving. :yes:

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Beginning my second semester of college. Just started going for the first time. I figured I've spent enough time without an education and remaining at the bottom tax bracket. ; )
Time to get moving. :yes:
Great to hear, and wish you well.
Heard today that education was free in China, heard it on the Chile news, and as my Spanish is not great am not sure if it is over the whole country or not.
Aparently education is free in Argentina as well.

I feel that it is about time that countries understood the need of education, and that it is, or should not be a business, education should be free for all. Maybe one day.

Apr 2014
Pennsylvania, USA
Great to hear, and wish you well.
Heard today that education was free in China, heard it on the Chile news, and as my Spanish is not great am not sure if it is over the whole country or not.
Aparently education is free in Argentina as well.

I feel that it is about time that countries understood the need of education, and that it is, or should not be a business, education should be free for all. Maybe one day.
Dear Bill, Thank you for your encouragement. I'll need it. And i agree, hopefully education will be free for everyone, especially for third world regions such as Africa. But one thing I learned growing up is that nothing is for free. There always a cost and a hidden catch. Especially by those who claim a service is for free. At least from my experience anyway:)

Good luck and God's grace to anyone else who's pursuing an education as well.

With Love and Peace.

Jul 2011
n ireland
It's my dream to one day return to college and study for a BD, Bachelor Divinity

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
It's my dream to one day return to college and study for a BD, Bachelor Divinity
One day?

That sounds like I will go tomorrow, and when the next day comes it is today, and not tomorrow.

Away ya go mate, first day the office is open and see about enrolling. loving smile

We sometimes just need a push
loving regards
bill