Anyone have English translations of the Bab's Scriptures??

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Wondering if anyone can point me to English-language translations of some of the Bab's books (not just "Excerpts" but full books).

I've read Bible, Pentateuch, and Koran. I'm working on the Gita and occasionally I attempt the Avesta. But it bugs me that I can't get a hold of the Bayan in a language I can read. I'm using Rosetta Stone's Persian-language learning software, but I'm looking for books I can read in the meantime whilst I learn the language of the Bayan.

Nov 2012
Florida
Wondering if anyone can point me to English-language translations of some of the Bab's books (not just "Excerpts" but full books).

I've read Bible, Pentateuch, and Koran. I'm working on the Gita and occasionally I attempt the Avesta. But it bugs me that I can't get a hold of the Bayan in a language I can read. I'm using Rosetta Stone's Persian-language learning software, but I'm looking for books I can read in the meantime whilst I learn the language of the Bayan.
Outside of 'Selections From the Writings of the Bab', I've never found many works in English. There are provisional translations of various lengths, here and there.

The Persian Bayan

Mar 2015
Bend area, Oregon
Walrus:

Have you tried to Google: Stephen Lambden at his HURQALA home page? He has made some provisional translations of some of the works of the Bab.

LR