Are the Names of the Seven Valleys the same in Baha'u'llah's writings as they are in Conference of the Birds?

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
I'm hoping someone more knowledgeable in the Farsi language can help me out on a question I've had for a while now:

Baha'u'llah's Seven Valleys serves as somewhat of a commentary on he Sufi poet Attar, citing many of his poetry, and referencing especially his epic the Conference of the Birds, which features a flock of thirty birds on a mystical journey through seven valleys to find the Simurgh, a mythical bird from Persian folklore.

My question is this: Are the names of the valleys the same in both texts??

The English copy of Seven Valleys names the valleys: Seek, Love, Knowledge, Unity, Contentment, Wonderment, and True Poverty and Absolute Nothingness.

My English translation of Conference of the Birds names the valleys: Quest, Love, Knowledge, Detachment, Unity, Bewilderment, and Poverty and Annihilation.

Given the similarity between "Quest" and "Seek", "Bewilderment" and "Wonderment", "Absolute Nothingness" and "Annihilation", my gut feeling is that the Farsi words in both texts use the exact same names for each valley, and different translators are the only reason why my copies of Valleys and Conference have different names, but I am wondering if anyone knows for sure whether this is the case.

I'd be very grateful and it would help some of my studies if anyone can help!!

Also for bonus points: I'd sorta like to know what the Farsi names for the valleys are.

Sep 2018
usa
:Baha'ullah's 7 valleys:
1. طلب (talab)= crave in Farsi, request in Arabic.
2. عشق (eshgh)= love in Farsi, love in Arabic.
3. معرفت (marefat)= knowledge in Farsi, to know in Arabic.
4. توحید (toheed)= oneness in Farsi, unification in Arabic.
5. استغناء (esteghnaa)= training in Farsi, dispensing in Arabic.
6. حیرت (heyrat)= astonishment in Farsi, to change in Arabic.
7. فقر حقیقی و فنای اصلی (faghreh hagheeghee va fanaaye aslee)= true poverty and real death in Farsi, real poverty and real passing away in Arabic.

:Attar's 7 valleys:
1.طلب (talab)= crave in Farsi, request in Arabic.
4. استغناء (esteghnaa)= training in Farsi, dispensing in Arabic.
5. توحید (toheed)= oneness in Farsi, unification in Arabic.
7. فقر و فنا (faghr va fanaa)= poverty and death in Farsi, poverty and to pass away in Arabic.

*the only difference is 4 and 5 are swaped, it is not a mistake on my part. content in parenthesis are the pronunciations.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
:Baha'ullah's 7 valleys:
1. طلب (talab)= crave in Farsi, request in Arabic.
4. توحید (toheed)= oneness in Farsi, unification in Arabic.
5. استغناء (esteghnaa)= training in Farsi, dispensing in Arabic.
7. فقر حقیقی و فنای اصلی (faghreh hagheeghee va fanaaye aslee)= true poverty and real death in Farsi, real poverty and real passing away in Arabic.

:Attar's 7 valleys:
1.طلب (talab)= crave in Farsi, request in Arabic.
4. استغناء (esteghnaa)= training in Farsi, dispensing in Arabic.
5. توحید (toheed)= oneness in Farsi, unification in Arabic.
7. فقر و فنا (faghr va fanaa)= poverty and death in Farsi, poverty and to pass away in Arabic.

*the only difference is 4 and 5 are swaped, it is not a mistake on my part. content in parenthesis are the pronunciations.
Aha!!

Thanks!! You've confirmed my suspicions in that the 4th and 5th were switched.