Baha'i cemetery vandalized in India

Mar 2013
_
Baha’i Burial Ground Vandalised, Hand of BJP Sarpanch Alleged | The Wire

Partisan sponsored violence against non-Hindus has been increasing drastically with no end in sight , and so I suppose it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. At least the living were not harmed.

‘Abdu’l-Bahá said: The Message of Krishna is the message of love. All God’s prophets have brought the message of love. None has ever thought that war and hate are good. Every one agrees in saying that love and kindness are best." -from Paris Talks

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Baha’i Burial Ground Vandalised, Hand of BJP Sarpanch Alleged | The Wire

Partisan sponsored violence against non-Hindus has been increasing drastically with no end in sight , and so I suppose it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. At least the living were not harmed.

‘Abdu’l-Bahá said: The Message of Krishna is the message of love. All God’s prophets have brought the message of love. None has ever thought that war and hate are good. Every one agrees in saying that love and kindness are best." -from Paris Talks
Having read the article, I have the impression that it's more of a problem of the value of the graveyard lot than of religious persecution.

gnat

Mar 2013
_
I do not get that impression. The graveyard is next to a crematorium. They required a fence be put around the cemetery. If the land was valuable, it is difficult to see why the officials promised to remove it and put a playground (next to a crematorium.. and I suspect this is a traditional open burn crematorium) there.

Oct 2014
Stockholm
I do not get that impression. The graveyard is next to a crematorium. They required a fence be put around the cemetery. If the land was valuable, it is difficult to see why the officials promised to remove it and put a playground (next to a crematorium.. and I suspect this is a traditional open burn crematorium) there.
A playground next to a crematorium! My vocabulary fails me.

gnat