Africa Baha'i of Senegal/Gambia?

Mar 2019
Senegal
Hello, I'm an American living in Senegal working for the US Peace Corps as an agroforestry volunteer. I've been here for 1.5 years or so in a small rural village of 150-200 people (all Muslim)

I live near the Gambia border and have gone before, next time I go, I intend to stop in at the Baha'i center in Serrekunda.

I am not officially a Baha'i but Ive read much of Baha'u'llah's writing over the years and fully believe. These days I read every night and have started saying Allahu abha 95 times, and doing an obligatory prayer. So, I guess I am a Baha'i though not formally.

From googling I can see that there is Baha'i Faith in Senegal, but no addresses are given. Anyone have information? Or even better, anyone here a Baha'i in Senegal or Gambia?

Thanks.

Mar 2019
Senegal
So from that list it seems there is none in Senegal, though I've seen that contradicted elsewhere... But I find no website or address to any Baha'i centers here in Senegal so I'm inclined to believe it does not exist in any official capacity.

Wikipedia says
"Bahá'ís claimed there are 34 local assemblies in 2003. The most recent estimate, by the Association of Religion Data Archives in a 2005 report estimates the population of Senegalese Bahá'ís at 24700."
I'd like to know where these 24,700 are! 2005 was a while ago...