Asia Baha'i pilgrimage May 13-21

Apr 2019
Los Angeles
Hey all, I'm going on pilgrimage to Haifa during May 13-21. I'd like to connect with fellow Baha'is on here who are also going on pilgrimage during those days and maybe share an Airbnb or lodging together. I'm kinda nervous about going to Haifa and navigating it all by myself, as well as making it on time to all the different sites. Any help would be appreciated.

Sep 2017
Earth
Hey I cant be much help, but i went to pilgrimage by myself, I stayed in a hotel, but you will meet so many people there who live near you!

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Hey all, I'm going on pilgrimage to Haifa during May 13-21. I'd like to connect with fellow Baha'is on here who are also going on pilgrimage during those days and maybe share an Airbnb or lodging together. I'm kinda nervous about going to Haifa and navigating it all by myself, as well as making it on time to all the different sites. Any help would be appreciated.
Do not worry, it will all fall into place. It is best to backpack, but make your bookings now, as it is usually booked out well ahead. Port Inn is great and have a Continental breakfast included. It is a great walk from there up the Hill. I also enjoyed Haifa Guest House, just down the road from the bottom of the Terraces, but the owner lives off site. Arrange to get there the day before and catch the Train from the Airport to Haifa.

If it is the 9 day pilgrimage it is all arranged and runs like clockwork. Any spare time you get you will have heaps of people to share with to organise transport.

Yes it is daunting, but rest assured it is easy to do, the bus service in Haifa is easy to work out. There are electronic signs at most bus stops in Haifa and it shows bus numbers and.the next 2 due times.

Regards Tony