Asia Baha'i Writings in Bangla?

Dec 2015
Europe
Hi friends,

one of my friends is very interested in the Baha'i faith and I like to give him some writings by Baha'u'llah...problem is, I have only English and German Baha'i bokos at home and I found nothing online in his language, which is Bangla. Are there any subcontinent friends who can provide an online source for Baha'i writings in bangla? I think it would be very nice for my friend to understand the writings in his native language. There are so many comlicated words in English Baha'i writings (also for me, as I'm not a native speaker)...

Best,
tina
:)

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Hi friends,

one of my friends is very interested in the Baha'i faith and I like to give him some writings by Baha'u'llah...problem is, I have only English and German Baha'i bokos at home and I found nothing online in his language, which is Bangla. Are there any subcontinent friends who can provide an online source for Baha'i writings in bangla? I think it would be very nice for my friend to understand the writings in his native language. There are so many comlicated words in English Baha'i writings (also for me, as I'm not a native speaker)...

Best,
tina
:)
Of course there are such translations. There existed some already in 1944, when Shoghi Effendi mentioned them. I guess the only problem might be that they are not written in the Latin alphabet. The communities of India and Bangladesh certainly have all information needed.

gnat