Baha'is in Bishkek

Oct 2018
Englewood, Colorado, USA
I have a friend who is related to a person I worked with in the 1970s who is in trouble in Bishkek I'm looking for any bahai I could contact there in order to see if I can get some help to this person. I am an American bahai who is Ben in kazakistan and other countries around the world during my life of service and would like to see if I could get a hold of anyone in Bishkek. Thank you very much, I can converse either in English or Russian if the person wants to.

Apr 2018
Ontario
I have a friend who is related to a person I worked with in the 1970s who is in trouble in Bishkek I'm looking for any bahai I could contact there in order to see if I can get some help to this person. I am an American bahai who is Ben in kazakistan and other countries around the world during my life of service and would like to see if I could get a hold of anyone in Bishkek. Thank you very much, I can converse either in English or Russian if the person wants to.
Have you not tried the NSA for your country?
This is the only appropriate route if someone is in danger.

Online requests like this should not be answered by Baha’is. This could be someone who wants to do harm to a Baha’i in Bishkek.