Celebrating the Twin Births

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
You see, this is why this research has been so difficult. :p

I think I'll either go with the Calendar Tony provided, or just tell my boss I need all of November off "Just in Case". :cool:

Thanks regardless!!
Yes old Bahai Calander sites that did not update are 1 day late :p

I have 1st and 2nd off work ;)

Regards Tony

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Yes old Bahai Calander sites that did not update are 1 day late :p

I have 1st and 2nd off work ;)

Regards Tony

Well...we are serving our meal on the 2nd, so we are good. I'd say I'll remember for next year, but I know better! Thanks Tony!
Loving regards,
Becky

Sep 2010
Well...we are serving our meal on the 2nd, so we are good. I'd say I'll remember for next year, but I know better! Thanks Tony!
Loving regards,
Becky
Wishing for you all a most Happy Day. :D

Thank you for your well wishes, yes very very blessed for what has unfolded for us both. Very Humbling.

Regards Tony

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
I have planned for myself to get a program from internet in which it is said what Baha'is will do in their gatherings in these two days. then I will do the same on my own. prayers and studying and a little ceremony for yself :D

Sep 2010
I have planned for myself to get a program from internet in which it is said what Baha'is will do in their gatherings in these two days. then I will do the same on my own. prayers and studying and a little ceremony for yself :D
We are with you Maryamr, Our Souls will join your Ceremony and sing in Harmony the Praises of the Twin Lights. All the Celestial Paradise will be in Harmony with us all.

Be safe, be happy, be full of Joy and Love from us all, Regards Tony

Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
I don't observed all Bahais festivals, except Naw Ruz, I wish mainstream Bahais all the best in theirs holidays :), the preacher of nazarethan Baha'i faith P. Szul

Jul 2014

Nice Maryamr! Whatever we offer from the heart is most acceptable in the sight of God!

Loving regards,
Becky

Jul 2014
Well, we served up a lovely meal at the shelter and enjoyed wonderful fellowship in doing so. Then we went out for supper and enjoyed more fellowship with spouses and friends. Happy Birthday, Baha'u'llah! God is great and life is good!

Sep 2010
Well, we served up a lovely meal at the shelter and enjoyed wonderful fellowship in doing so. Then we went out for supper and enjoyed more fellowship with spouses and friends. Happy Birthday, Baha'u'llah! God is great and life is good!
Great news, well done. We also caught up with old feiends and made contacts for the future.

May Birthday year 200 be great.

Regards Tony