Coming extraordinary growth of the Faith

Oct 2013
Rise with Joy
I think we're at a place where we will see a extraordinary growth of the Bahai Faith, and I don't necessarily mean "enrollments", but a lot of bright and sharp people will say "hey this Bahaullah guy had some strikingly true things to say, I always thought bahaullah was a superstitious religious cult leader"... When one dives into the writings of Bahaullah one sees that he stood up against superstitious and religious Mumbo Jumbo and truly intended to bring people together and elevate/increase our thinking and understanding.

Last edited:
Oct 2013
Glenwood, Queensland, Australia
Good morning differenceisgood

True words, I feel. When we look, in particular, at the Writings and Talks of 'Abdu'l-Baha, we find likewise that He dwelt on this theme on more than one occaision. Will leave people to find these references for themselves, as that will be a greater learning experience than handing things out on a platter.

Concommitent with this is that, yes, the Faith will grow to the point where even in the West the leaders of faith will stand in their pulpits and preach against the Faith:

Day by day the majesty of Christ grew in splendor and effulgence. Therefore, my purpose is to warn and strengthen you against accusations, criticisms, revilings and derision in newspaper articles or other publications. Be not disturbed by them. They are the very confirmation of the Cause, the very source of upbuilding to the Movement. May God confirm the day when a score of ministers of the churches may arise and with bared heads cry at the top of their voices that the Bahá'ís are misguided. I would like to see that day, for that is the time when the Cause of God will spread. Bahá'u'lláh has pronounced such as these the couriers of the Cause. They will proclaim from pulpits that the Bahá'ís are fools, that they are a wicked and unrighteous people, but be ye steadfast and unwavering in the Cause of God. They will spread the message of Bahá'u'lláh.
(Abdu'l-Baha, The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 429)
Humble and submissive to the will and pleasure of God, it is our joy, all of us, to help to bring that day closer to fruition.

With warmest greetings

Romane

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
I think we're at a place where we will see a extraordinary growth of the Bahai Faith, and I don't necessarily mean "enrollments", but a lot of bright and sharp people will say "hey this Bahaullah guy had some strikingly true things to say, I always thought bahaullah was a superstitious religious cult leader"... When one dives into the writings of Bahaullah one sees that he stood up against superstitious and religious Mumbo Jumbo and truly intended to bring people together and elevate/increase our thinking and understanding.

Yes this may indeed be so and not that far away! It is an amazing time we live in, full of Bounty :yes: ;)

The world is starting to see the emergence of the Principles of Baha'u'llah on a Global Scale, still not knowing the impulse behind the Change! The change is unstoppable. May God grant us the Bounty to teach His Cause :cool:

God bless and Regards Tony

Nov 2012
Florida
"When the victory arriveth, every man shall profess himself as believer and shall hasten to the shelter of God’s Faith. Happy are they who in the days of world-encompassing trials have stood fast in the Cause and refused to swerve from its truth." Baha'u'llah, Gleanings, pg 319