North America Connecticut or Massachusetts?

Dec 2015
Connecticut
Seems the Bahai community in my area is sparse :(
I even showed up for a local monthly devotional meeting that I had learnt about on a local website once-- i waited for 30 minutes and no one else showed- it was a bummer.
As a new Bahai, I am happy to have found this forum to meet others! Thank you for the welcome.

Sep 2010
Earth
I even showed up for a local monthly devotional meeting that I had learnt about on a local website once-- i waited for 30 minutes and no one else showed- it was a bummer.
As a new Bahai, I am happy to have found this forum to meet others! Thank you for the welcome.
Yes when remote this happens. Been in that position a couple of times, it is disappointing but at the same time character building. It allows us to contemplate who we are as a Baha'i. We can grow from the experience with the will to do more for the faith, as we wish for no one to share that experience.

It is one of the mysteries of Life why we face all that we do, God but wants us to partake of the regenative force that has been released by Baha'u'llah.

Regards Tony

Nov 2012
Florida
We've probably all had experiences like that, and it is frustrating, but recall that Jesus attracted only 13 followers after 3 1/2 years of non-stop teaching---and even then one of them bailed-out.

"We need never be disappointed with the smallness of our numbers or be discouraged at the reluctance of the majority of the people to accept the Teachings, but rather we must endeavour all the more, confident that Truth shall ultimately prevail, and that the dark forces of the world shall in time be vanquished."

[From a letter of Shoghi Effendi, 26 February 1926.]

Similiar Baha'i Discussions Forum Date
New Users