CRUEL to be Kind? When does "Best Beloved of all things" seems to outweigh "The Most Great Sin"?

At some point being cruel to be kind warrants exactly what seems to be described as "backbiting" for the sake of "The Best Beloved of all things"? Abdu'l-Baha calls out his conniving wicked brother in His Will and Testiment. There are similar testimonies against wicked politicians, clergy, covenant breakers and other traitors in Baha'u'llah's writings, Nabil's Narrative, and Shoghi Effendi's writings. Are Bahais to Believe Abdu'l-Baha wrote said all that about his brother to his face before he published that Will and Testiment? If all that what Abdu'l-Baha said was true about his brother from another mother and the Bahais really needed to know about that and its justice for making that fact perfectly clear as the Legacy of Bahai History?

When is it appropriate to back bite for the Greater Good and "best beloved of all things"?

2. O SON OF SPIRIT!
The best beloved of all things in My sight is Justice; turn not away therefrom if thou desirest Me, and neglect it not that I may confide in thee. By its aid thou shalt see with thine own eyes and not through the eyes of others, and shalt know of thine own knowledge and not through the knowledge of thy neighbor. Ponder this in thy heart; how it behooveth thee to be. Verily justice is My gift to thee and the sign of My loving-kindness. Set it then before thine eyes.

(Baha'u'llah, The Arabic Hidden Words)
To America this authoritative pen wrote:
"Bind ye the broken with the hands of justice, and crush the oppressor who flourisheth with the rod of the commandments of your Lord, the Ordainer, the All-Wise."14

(SOW - Star of the West, Star of the West - 5)

"As regards backbiting, i.e. discussing the faults of others in their absence, the teachings are very emphatic. In a Tablet to an American friend the Master wrote: 'The worst human quality and the most great sin is backbiting, more especially when it emanates from the tongues of the believers of God. If some means were devised so that the doors of backbiting were shut eternally and each one of the believers unsealed his lips in praise of others, then the Teachings of His Holiness Bahá'u'lláh would spread, the hearts be illumined, the spirits glorified, and the human world would attain to everlasting felicity.' (Quoted in Star of West, Vol. IV. p. 192) Bahá'u'lláh says in Hidden Words; 'Breathe not the sins of others so long as thou art a sinner. Shouldst thou transgress this command ACCURSED ARE THOU.' The condemnation of backbiting could hardly be couched in stronger language than in these passages, and it is obviously one of the foremost obligations for Bahá'ís to set their faces against this practice. Even if what is said against another person be true, the mentioning of his faults to others still comes under the category of backbiting, and is forbidden."

(From a letter written on behalf of Shoghi Effendi to the National Spiritual Assembly of the British Isles, February 11, 1925)

(Compilations, Lights of Guidance, p. 88)
O ye that stand fast and firm in the Covenant! The Center of Sedition, the Prime Mover of mischief, Mirza Muhammad Ali Mirza_MuhammedAli-Ghusn-i-Akbar.gif ,hath passed out from under the shadow of the Cause, hath broken the Covenant, hath falsified the Holy Text, hath inflicted a grievous loss upon the true Faith of God, hath scattered His people, hath with bitter rancor endeavored to hurt 'Abdu'l-Bahá and hath assailed with the utmost enmity this servant of the Sacred Threshold. Every dart he seized and hurled to pierce the breast of this wronged servant, no wound did he neglect to grievously inflict upon me, no venom did he spare but he poisoned therewith the life of this hapless one. I swear by the most holy Abha Beauty and by the Light shining from His Holiness, the Exalted One (may my soul be a sacrifice for Their lowly servants), that because of this iniquity the dwellers in the Pavilion of the Abha Kingdom have bewailed, the Celestial Concourse is lamenting, the Immortal Maids of Heaven in the All-Highest Paradise have raised their plaintive cries and the angelic company sighed and uttered their moanings. So grievous the deeds of this iniquitous person became that he struck with his axe at the root of the Blessed Tree, dealt a heavy blow at the Temple of the Cause of God, deluged with tears of blood the eyes of the loved ones of the Blessed Beauty, cheered and encouraged the enemies of the One True God, by his repudiation of the Covenant turned many a seeker after Truth aside from the Cause of God, revived the blighted hopes of Yahya's following, made himself detested, caused the enemies of the Greatest Name to become audacious and arrogant, put aside the firm and conclusive verses and sowed the seeds of doubt. Had not the promised aid of the Ancient Beauty been graciously vouchsafed 6 at every moment to this one, unworthy though he be, he surely would have destroyed, nay exterminated the Cause of God and utterly subverted the Divine Edifice.

(Abdu'l-Baha, The Will and Testament, p. 5)
A great grand daughter of Howard Colby Ives and a daughter man who by the name of Eric Reich ( a first generation Bahai from a line of full blooded ashkenazi jewish refugees who escaped to America from nazi Austria, persecuted for being the most reviled ethnicity by Adolf Hitler,

is so absolutely brilliant in defining the context of backbiting and duly noting the legacy of Bahai history of putting down a rabid dog ( Abdu'l-Baha's brother). who was an unjust psychopath. FOR the greater good to fulfill justice. [oh or did she?]