Declaration of the Bab!

Mar 2013
_
I hope you all have a good holiday. I do not know if it is technically Azamat 7 yet, but it will be soon, if not.

"I am the Primal Point from which have been generated all created things."
-The Bab

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
O my God! Let the outpourings of Thy bounty and blessings descend upon homes whose inmates have embraced Thy Faith, as a token of Thy grace and as a mark of loving-kindness from Thy presence. Verily unsurpassed art Thou in granting forgiveness.

The Bab: Selections from the Writings of the Bab, pg. 200

Loving regards to all!!

Nov 2012
Florida
The Bab declared to Mulla Husayn that He was the Promised One, the Gate of God, on May 23, 1844, at 2 hours and 11 minutes after sunset. Since the Baha'i day begins at sunset, that 'day' was May 22nd and became May 23rd at sunset.

The Bab announced that, “This night, this very hour will, in days to come, be celebrated as one of the greatest and most significant of all festivals.” -The Dawn-Breakers

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
On the 24th May 1844, but just a few hours after this World Changing Declaration in the East, in the West, the first man made Lightening was sent across the wires by telegrath by Samuel Morse in America. Opening the way to a massive new wave in technology, invention and communication.

The message was chosen from out of the Bible, the book of Numbers and was;

"What Has God Wrought"

The Bible promise of Knowledge Shall be Increased, fulfilled 100%

God bless all Celebrations with Justice for the Oppresses in all creation. Regards Tony

Last edited:
Aug 2014
Blue Planet
On the 24th May 1844, but just a few hours after this World Changing Declaration in the East, in the West, the first man made Lightening was sent across the wires by telegrath by Samuel Morse in America. Opening the way to a massive new wave in technology, invention and communication.

The message was chosen from out of the Bible, the book of Numbers and was;

"What Has God Wrought"

The Bible promise of Knowledge Shall be Increased, fulfilled 100%

God bless all Celebrations with Justice for the Oppresses in all creation. Regards Tony
oh, so interesting. thank you Tony :) :yes:

Sep 2010
oh, so interesting. thank you Tony :) :yes:
Yes dear Maryamr, one of those magic moments with Gods Will, not ours!

God bless you all and may all the prayers said this night to celebrate this most memorable occasion, feed the Justice for all that suffer injustice. May the way open so we can indeed come and pray together.

Regards Tony

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
can you,Tony, or anyone else here give me a link of some special prayers for tonight? (if there are any)

Sep 2010
can you,Tony, or anyone else here give me a link of some special prayers for tonight? (if there are any)
Dear Maryamr - One of the things is to read the story of the Declaration.

This is found in "The Dawn Beakers" Nabils Narrative - I would read from about page 51 for at least 6 pages

Bahá'í Reference Library - The Dawn-Breakers: Nabíl’s Narrative of the Early Days of the Bahá’í Revelation, Pages 47-97

I have just found this which is very befitting - Good Explanation then the Tablet.

Tablet of the Sacred Night

God Bless and Regards Tony

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
Dear Maryamr - One of the things is to read the story of the Declaration.

This is found in "The Dawn Beakers" Nabils Narrative - I would read from about page 51 for at least 6 pages

Bahá'í Reference Library - The Dawn-Breakers: Nabíl’s Narrative of the Early Days of the Bahá’í Revelation, Pages 47-97

I have just found this which is very befitting - Good Explanation then the Tablet.

Tablet of the Sacred Night

God Bless and Regards Tony
thank you so much for your help Tony :yes:

Sep 2010
thank you so much for your help Tony :yes:
The least I could do ;)

We had a good night, only 7 of us. Prayers and the story.

The community event is tomorrow, we usually have a Hundred to two hundred!

Hope your heart sings tonight, it is a powerful story!

God bless and regards Tony