Evolution in Some Answered Questions, Part 1

Hi, this is my first time posting in this forum, so I'm not sure how well this is going to go. I have some questions about the meaning of some passages in SAQ. Since my questions are many and long, I'm splitting this discussion up. Question 1:

What is the meaning of all of chapter 46? Does the meaning change between the Persian version and the English version? Could there be an error in the translation? I ask because chapter 46 appears to be stating the opposite of what is in chapters 47-51. I have read the footnotes and the introduction, and they did not elucidate things enough. E.g. what is meant by "species"? The footnote states that it is not the biological term, but the word is used in the sense of "kind" or "archetype"... so what do those words mean in the context of SAQ?

The reason I ask is because, after reading chapter 46 several times, the chapter seems to say that without man in its full development and intellect, the world would be imperfect, which would be inconceivable. But in subsequent chapters it states that man has been developing gradually and only now has reached its full intellectual potential.

I feel like something got translated into English a bit off. If someone could help me figure this out, that'd be awesome.

Or never mind. I'll figure it out on my own. This is probably just opening up a can of worms. I would delete my post but it looks like that is not an option... so IGNORE... carry along...

Sep 2010
Earth
Good to see you here. I have not been around much lately, also a few regulars also seem quite at this time.

All the best, Regards Tony