Evolution of sect "nazarite bahai" to Nazarite Bayanism

Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
  1. Reject the Baha'u'llah as Manifestation of God , divine and return of Jesus
" Many Bayanis did believe that Subh-i-Azal was the Promised One of Bayan, such as Mirza Jani and August J. Stenstrand; however, nowhere in the writings of Subh-i-Azal do we see that he ever made these claims. In practice, Subh-i-Azal denied that the Promised One of Bayan could appear so quickly, rebuking all people who claimed to be him. And once again, he never claimed to be him. It is clear he was not Azal.
The Primal Point states in the Persian Bayan: “If He [whom God shall manifest] shall appear in the number of Ghiyath and all shall enter in, not one shall remain in the Fire. If He tarry until [the number of] Mustaghath, all shall enter in, not one shall remain in the Fire, but all shall be transformed into His light” (2:17). The numerical value of the word Ghiyath is 1511, and the numerical value of the word Mustaghath is 2001. These numbers refer to years on the Bayanic calendar, meaning that He can only appear after 1511 Bayanic years have elapsed. This is also confirmed by the fact that the Bayan presupposes that at least Persia will adopt Bayan as the state religion (see Persian Bayan 5:18; 5:19; 6:12; 7:3; 7:16. Arabic Bayan 9:3; 11:2); it is predicted Bayani sheikhs, imams, and judges, etc. will appear (see Persian Bayan 5:8). It is clear Bayan was meant to last a time similar to other dispensations such as that of Jesus, Moses, and Muhammad. It is clear he was not Baha.
It is clear from this evidence that, since Baha is not him, nor are the 14 other people who claimed to be him, and neither was he Subh-i-Azal, the Promised One of Bayan has yet to come, and the verses of the Bayan testify to this fact"
source - Who is the promised one of Babi Faith? Subh-i-Azal, Baha’u’llah or someone yet to come?

2. Interpret the Persian Bayan in own way in accordance with Bible - Old and New Testament
3. The Bab is seen as reformer of shi'a islam , but not infallible prophet

The features of Nazarite Bayanism

Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
Worth to remind
"The Great Revelation

1:1 Thus says the Lord, not exalted man in place of God, is mortal can save? Is the man who claims to be Savior can redeem the guilts ? No, by Yahweh name , God is forgetful, the only One who erases the sins! If a man says “I am Savior let people worship me” you do not bow to him, even he did wonders and make miracles by spells.
1:2 Let people know that only Savior is God of Israel, exalted only Him, do not forget about Him. If a man comes along and says “I am incarnate God” suppose him a madman, it is tangled by evil spirits, don’t listen to him or avoid but treat with respect all children of God. We have for Savior Jesus, another have for Savior Buddha, others choose for Savior – Krishna or Bahá’u’lláh, do God is blind and he select the Savior? It is claimed he has many saviours and intermediators? The truth is God is only One, ruler of goodness and prosperity, Only God don’t sharing powers with others foreign gods.
1:3 With the respects you call theirs Saviors, but not worship them, is they are not like Moses and David? They are only people created by clay, from flesh and blood, whose was called Saviors, but the Savior of the all earth is Yahweh, only one who can save"

author – Mustagháth II (P. Szul) ,publiced : May 21 , 2017

ttps://tygpress.com/post/129445531-848-Nazarite-Bayanism