Has anyone ever..

Dec 2010
Australia
had a dream with Baha'u'llah in it?
I mean a genuine dream not a passing idle fancy dream that you wont remember.
I ask this because firstly I have heard many people talk about dreams of Abdul'Baha in them but havnt really heard of people having a dream about Baha'u'llah.
Secondly I ask because during the time of my great tests when I asked Baha'u'llah to visit me once in a dream for encouragement, well he never did and still hasnt...
just saying..

Last edited:
Oct 2012
Clarksburg WV
Great Topic

LordOfGoblins

A Message from the OT.

About the Dream Attention.

Job 33:14-16

14 For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;

16 Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction

Magi.......

Nov 2010
EARTH
i did once,
i saw him floating with in a giant stadium with 9 or 10 lights circling around him and flashing different Chinese symbols, the orbs of light were about 5 to 6 inches in diameter. i was in the middle of the stadium alone and he was floating 4 feet above me as i was on my knees looking at him.
the stadium was full of people, they were all looking at me. then bahaulla waved at them like hitler lol, and they all disappeared at once. then he looked at me and opened his mouth to say something at me, at that time i woke up.
same morning i got a job interview, but i didnt get hired, the company changed management, and the guy who interviewed me got replaced.

i also had dreams of bab and abdulbaha, and mullah hussain. the most vivid dreams.

Sep 2012
New Zealand
2 years ago I had a dream where I was in a clearing in a forest having a picnic with Muhammad and Jesus, they offered me a succulent apple and I ate it. I was on camp at the time and in my dream I looked up and one of the leaders was staring at us through the bushes. The next morning at role call that leader was looking at me intently, perhaps we were in the same dream.

Last edited:
Jun 2009
earth
I wonder if the number of photos of Abdul-Bahá are a reason more people dream of him, or maybe it is the different connection people have with him and Bahá'u'llah.

This was not a dream but when I went to the holy land I viewed a picture of Bahá'u'llah with a number of other believers who I did not know. Later I discussed it with them - we all had an emotional reaction, bursting into tears which was totally unexpected. It turns out that I had a clear recollection of him being stood next to a wooden barrow or trailor (The sort a street trader may push or get a horse to pull, with large wheels). Everyone else was adamant that the trailor was not there in the picture. That always puzzles me as it was so clear to me. As far as I can tell is has no significance but I am left wondering why I saw it. We were all in the same room looking at the same picture at the same time.

Dec 2011
Canada
LOG, I've never had a dream about Bahá'u'lláh - I'm certain it would be an amazing experience! However, I have had a dream about `Abdu'l-Bahá'....

Approximately 3 years ago I was unemployed in the small, rural city that I reside in. To fill my time I would be heavily involved in one-on-one Ruhi circles with another member of my community who served as facilitator. During this time, since work was hard to come by, I applied to pioneer in China. After much debate with the International Pioneer Department (unfortunately, to no avail), I decided to apply for pioneering to Australia, and finally, India - all of my applications were denied. I was very frustrated by this and spent more time in reflection, meditation and prayer.

During one evening I entered a very deep, REM sleep. Now just to clarify, I have had dreams in the past that have been so impressively lucid that upon awakening, I would question whether or not I was still in a state of dream. This particular dream I had of `Abdu'l-Bahá' was neither lucid, nor hazy, or difficult to recall as dreams normally are. On the contrary, it was a "dream" that was so extremely vivid, so unbelievably clear, that it is forever seared into my memory. As the dream begins, I am standing at the end of my asphalt driveway looking up, and peering into the top story window of my house where I witness `Abdu'l-Bahá', standing and looking down at me. Everything is clear, everything is beyond vivid, the color of the sky is a striking cerulean blue, the sun is brighter and more vibrant than the sun is in reality - `Abdu'l-Bahá's robes are a luminous orange. Suddenly I appear in my living room sitting on the couch that is situated against the wall. I'm sitting on the far right end of the couch, and `Abdu'l-Bahá' is sitting right next to me looking pensively into my eyes. No words are exchanged. No body language is implied. We are just gazing at each other, and then I wake up.

The dream is significant to me because `Abdu'l-Bahá' is IN my house...it is a great source of comfort to me.

and again, I can't stress enough the clarity of this dream, the difference in colors - how beyond REAL everything was - there are no adequate words to describe this. It brings to mind accounts of NDEs....

Dec 2010
Australia
wy cant you just get up and move somewhere?
Why do you have to apply to pioneer? I get the feeling im going to bypass the system and just do what I want. I will go where I want when I want the Bahai administration shouldnt be imposing that restriction on me.
"be unrestrained as the wind".
THey shouldnt be controling where people are allowed to move to live..

Dec 2010
Australia
THis is what im talking about. THe Bahai faith is being corrupted by people who worship processes rather than the spirit itself. It is the holy spirit that has power, not the processess that the Bahai administration puts into place to restrict and control our lives. THe desire to serve shouldnt be hampered. THe only exception should be the Bahai world centre where once you're there you have to comit yourself to a period of time..