Has anyone ever..

Oct 2012
British Columbia, Canada
I cannot remember if I have ever had a dream of Baha'u'llah or Abdu'l Baha. I'm sure if I have, I have forgotten it.

But I did have a very interestingly spiritual dream one time. The world was a strange bluish grey, and in the dream, I was aware that I was to die soon. I was not afraid, just a little nervous, that same kind of nervousness one would have when approaching a new experience or trying out a new thing, perhaps like a child moving from primary to secondary school. I was walking along a sort of long cement block. In the end of the dream, there were this small group of bright bluish butterflies(which contrasted the grey environment) that hovered in front of me, and I knew that they were there to take me to the Abha Kingdom, so I followed them. That was when I woke up.
I do not know if the dream necessarily foretold anything. But when I think of it, I feel that it was very spiritual in nature. My grandmother thinks that it means that I will live a long life. I don't know if it does or not, but I think that it was at least a reflection during sleep. All in all it was a pretty romantic dream. Perhaps I shall illustrate it in a painting someday.

Last edited:
Dec 2010
Australia
do you want to know why?
The chances lord Jesus visiting someone in a dream is about as much as Baha'u'llah, practically 0%.
This is because Lord JEsus is the return of Baha'u'llah. They are both too lofty to visit there servants so they sended Abdul'Baha all the time instead.
Its true. No Bahai can rebutt what Im saying. I invite anyone to rebutt me..
Why does Baha'u'llah never visit people???
im so heartbroken about this. I have suffered so greatly and Baha'u'llah never visited me once. He never even sent Abdul'Baha or anyone to visit me.

Nov 2010
EARTH
do you want to know why?
The chances lord Jesus visiting someone in a dream is about as much as Baha'u'llah, practically 0%.
This is because Lord JEsus is the return of Baha'u'llah. They are both too lofty to visit there servants so they sended Abdul'Baha all the time instead.
im so heartbroken about this. I have suffered so greatly and Baha'u'llah never visited me once. He never even sent Abdul'Baha or anyone to visit me.
umm, ive seen bahaullah in a dream, as stated above.
dont be heartbroken, perhaps iam weaker that he visited my dream.
also, it was not a pleasant experience, it was terrifying basking within his limitless authority.

Apr 2011
NZ
Well lord I believe the lord has appeared to his saints in the past within the tradition of the church. Your free to accept or deny that I don't care, but God, the Lord Jeuss may appear to anyone he wants.

Sep 2010
Earth
wy cant you just get up and move somewhere?
Why do you have to apply to pioneer? I get the feeling im going to bypass the system and just do what I want. I will go where I want when I want the Bahai administration shouldnt be imposing that restriction on me.
"be unrestrained as the wind".
THey shouldnt be controling where people are allowed to move to live..
LOG - There are a few ways to Pioneer

1) You can Ask the NSA where they would like you to go and take the given post, or

2) You could look at a list of Areas where the NSA would like to increase Baha'i Numbers pick a spot and move, or

3) Find a place where you would like to live that needs Baha'is and notify the NSA that you are able to move to this place and respond to Their reply.

By choosing a post that the NSA wishes to fill, you are achieving an outcome that is planned and will have full support.

Reflecting back on life Option 1 & 2 is THE WAY TO GO :yes:

I did option 3 and in the end it failed. I moved too far away from the support you need to deepen any new Baha'is. (I did apply and was sanctioned to move to where we did, but if you can not get support in the end the effort fades)

There is wisdom in using the administrative process to the best of our ability.

Regards Tony

Last edited:
Oct 2012
British Columbia, Canada
do you want to know why?
Don't be heartbroken, my dear friend! Perhaps someday, God may grace you with a truthful dream, but there is no need to be sad if this doesn't happen. Here is a quote from Abdu'l Baha that perhaps may bring you some comfort.

If thou art not seeing dreams (and visions), be thou not sad. Thou art going to see, whilst thou art awake. A wakeful eye is acceptable in the Threshold of the Almighty. Therefore, I hope that thou wilt open the eye of thine insight, travel in all the realms of God, see the splendor of the Kingdom and behold the effulgence of the Realm of might.
(‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Tablets of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá v3, p. 530)

Sep 2010
Earth
Don't be heartbroken, my dear friend! Perhaps someday, God may grace you with a truthful dream, but there is no need to be sad if this doesn't happen. Here is a quote from Abdu'l Baha that perhaps may bring you some comfort.

If thou art not seeing dreams (and visions), be thou not sad. Thou art going to see, whilst thou art awake. A wakeful eye is acceptable in the Threshold of the Almighty. Therefore, I hope that thou wilt open the eye of thine insight, travel in all the realms of God, see the splendor of the Kingdom and behold the effulgence of the Realm of might.
(‘Abdu’l-Bahá, Tablets of ‘Abdu’l-Bahá v3, p. 530)
Itena - That is a wonderful quote :yes:

I also like to reflect on all the people that tried to visit Baha'u'llah in His lifetime but Fate kept them away. That must have been very hard for them as well.

Keep Faith strong and work on our deeds and one day Gods grace may be given unto us in abundance.

One way to look at it now is, that God has given us the bounty of Knowing Baha'u'llah in this day, that bounty is infinite and I am thankful for it even if I also do not have the dreams :noob:

Regards Tony

Dec 2010
Australia
Well lord I believe the lord has appeared to his saints in the past within the tradition of the church. Your free to accept or deny that I don't care, but God, the Lord Jeuss may appear to anyone he wants.
got any links to these dreams?
I know of the saint john teh divine. That was a pretty special thing though cos he had his own small revelation so to speak.