Has anyone ever..

Dec 2010
Australia
That's a good Point Icon.

The mind is capable of many things, including producing all sorts of dreams. I think it is impossible to say that a dream of Jesus (or any other Holy figure) is sent by God. Even so, it can still be very meaningful and significant for the person who has such a dream.
yes exactly. Many people would have had idle fancy dreams of Baha'u'llah i reckon anyway.
Like that one where he was floating in the stadium, no offence essenceofGod..

i do recall a dream of Abdul'Baha where he was running across a cities rooftop leaping from roof to roof. But I put that in this sortof category as well. Its just a dream of no consequence and I scarecly remember it. Sortof like prince of persia style. Still better than nothing i guess.
haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8NCJaN69A

Last edited:
Jun 2011
Somewhere "in this immensity"
yes exactly. Many people would have had idle fancy dreams of Baha'u'llah i reckon anyway.
Like that one where he was floating in the stadium, no offence essenceofGod..
My dream experience also had a great multitude of people who were amassing in files to see Baha'u'llah approach. He wasn't floating, but it was a setting not completely unlike a stadium because there were thousands gathered around. I don't know how 'floating in a stadium' as a dream is more or less fanciful than any of the other dreams I've heard or read about involving Baha'u'llah, such as the one where he was surrounded by fish holding at his locks of hair, to name one of the top of my head. I certainly would not be one to discount anyone's dream experience at all, dreams are generally strange, but even strange dreams can have great meaning to them, even if they are the product of the mind and not an act of God. Perhaps God has endowed the mind with this ability so that it can gain insight and wisdom. Who knows for sure besides God?

Dec 2010
Australia
My dream experience also had a great multitude of people who were amassing in files to see Baha'u'llah approach. He wasn't floating, but it was a setting not completely unlike a stadium because there were thousands gathered around. I don't know how 'floating in a stadium' as a dream is more or less fanciful than any of the other dreams I've heard or read about involving Baha'u'llah, such as the one where he was surrounded by fish holding at his locks of hair, to name one of the top of my head. I certainly would not be one to discount anyone's dream experience at all, dreams are generally strange, but even strange dreams can have great meaning to them, even if they are the product of the mind and not an act of God. Perhaps God has endowed the mind with this ability so that it can gain insight and wisdom. Who knows for sure besides God?
to be honest with you i recall another dream more recently that i was chatting to Baha'u'llah somewhere in a street. But the thing is this is just not good enough. I dont remember anything that was said and it didnt help me at all. What is the point in a dream like that? It is utterly useless, esp to someone like me who is looking for answers to certain things in his life that prayer nor doctors nor the writings, NAY NOTHING has been able to solve..

maybe im getting too emotional. we can just leave the topic alone..

Last edited:
Jun 2011
Somewhere "in this immensity"
to be honest with you i recall another dream more recently that i was chatting to Baha'u'llah somewhere in a street. But the thing is this is just not good enough. I dont remember anything that was said and it didnt help me at all. What is the point in a dream like that? It is utterly useless, esp to someone like me who is looking for answers to certain things in his life that prayer nor doctors nor the writings, NAY NOTHING has been able to solve..

maybe im getting too emotional. we can just leave the topic alone..
I think what makes it meaningful or not is, well, if it was meaningful to you! But just because the movie seems far fetched in your dream doesn't really matter much. Any dream can be potentially meaning and doesn't necessarily require a direct intervention from God, or for God to tamper in our heads and dreams. After all, it is all already in there. Baha'u'llah has revealed:

"Thou art My lamp, and My light is in thee, get thou from it thy radiance"

:yes:

Sep 2010
Earth
I have had friends who have had dreams, myself I can not recall any dream with any Notable spiritual figure in it :confused:

I do not worry about it as such. There would be no useful end to that if I did :noob:

I suppose the aim is to keep working our way to a virtuous life within the Laws revealed by Baha'u'llah.

I hope the dreams people have are an aid with their Faith. It would be nice to have one, but if if does not happen it is still all :happy: :happy: :happy: with me. (well that would be the aim anyway)

LOG - I hope your answers come around real soon cobber :yes:

Regards Tony