Hello everyone

Apr 2018
Poulsbo (Near Seattle) Washington State, USA
Hello everyone.

My wife and I are baptized, practicing Catholics.

A few months ago, I read The Seven Valleys. It contains the finest, most beautiful meditations on God that I have ever read. That lead me to The Hidden Words. I am currently reading Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh.

This reading has led me to want to learn more of the Faith. This Friday I am meeting with two Baha'is in my area. I cannot wait!

I am glad to be here and I hope to learn more of the Baha'i Faith each day.

Brett

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Great to meet you Brett.

The Catholic Faith is a great foundation in understanding what Baha'u'llah has offered.

I look forward to any discussions that we have.

Regards Tony

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Hello everyone.

My wife and I are baptized, practicing Catholics.

A few months ago, I read The Seven Valleys. It contains the finest, most beautiful meditations on God that I have ever read.
Haha!! That's the same book that got me interested. :D

That lead me to The Hidden Words. I am currently reading Gleanings from the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh.

This reading has led me to want to learn more of the Faith. This Friday I am meeting with two Baha'is in my area. I cannot wait!

I am glad to be here and I hope to learn more of the Baha'i Faith each day.

Brett
Welcome!!

We've been doing a sort-of online study group for the Hidden Words that began only two days ago, if you are interested, since you've recently read the book: http://bahaiforums.com/religion/13505-deepening-hidden-words.html

Similiar Baha'i Discussions Forum Date
New Users
New Users
New Users
New Users