Help needed with finding a text of UHJ

Sep 2011
Russia
Recently a compilation Teaching Prominent People has been translated into Russian. It was compiled by the Research Department of the Universal House of Justice in September 1990. For translation was used electronic version of the text. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have foreword of the Universal House of Justice which was in paper version. Can anybody send me that missing page(s) with foreword?

Oct 2017
Zanesville, Ohio
Prominent People, Teaching
by Shoghi Effendi and Universal House of Justice
compiled by Research Department of the Universal House of Justice.
published in Compilation of Compilations, Volume 2, pages 257-280

Sep 2011
Russia
And how does it help here? Correct me if I wrong but in that Compilation of Compilations accompanying letters of the institutions are omitted. Or you know for sure that for Teaching Prominent People there is a foreword of UHJ in that Compilation of Compilations? (I don’t have the Compilation of Compilations at hand right now).

Oct 2017
Zanesville, Ohio
And how does it help here? Correct me if I wrong but in that Compilation of Compilations accompanying letters of the institutions are omitted. Or you know for sure that for Teaching Prominent People there is a foreword of UHJ in that Compilation of Compilations? (I don’t have the Compilation of Compilations at hand right now).
To my knowledge, the book (or pamphlet) was taken from the quotes of Abdu'l-Baha, the Guardian Shoghi Effendi, and the Universal House of Justice. The compilation can be found in Bahai-Library.com and the portion in the compilation goes by the same title you have expressed, with published references of which you have inquired.

Sep 2011
Russia
Just to be on the same page:
To my knowledge, the book (or pamphlet) was taken from the quotes of Abdu'l-Baha, the Guardian Shoghi Effendi, and the Universal House of Justice.
Yes.
And yes:
The compilation can be found in Bahai-Library.com and the portion in the compilation goes by the same title you have expressed,
Though I’m not sure what you meant by the:
with published references of which you have inquired.
I’m looking for a text of foreword by the UHJ. I believe it was published in the paper version of Teaching Prominent People in 1990.

Oct 2017
Zanesville, Ohio
Just to be on the same page:

Yes.
And yes:

Though I’m not sure what you meant by the:

I’m looking for a text of foreword by the UHJ. I believe it was published in the paper version of Teaching Prominent People in 1990.
Presently, the information related is all that is available to me. My apologies that this is not exactly in accord with your request.

Sep 2011
Russia
MohlerFC, maybe somebody will read this and find a way to help me.
Frankly, I cannot be 100% sure that that foreword has ever existed. I have only seen a Russian version of it or so it seemed.