Holy Scriptures Excerpts

Oct 2019
Singapore
My wife and I are looking for ways to bring excerpts from holy scriptures into our daily lives more — ideally something “bite sized” we can reference quickly during the morning commute or during other brief interludes in daily life.

We have the Baha’i Prayers app, and it suits this need perfectly, but 1) it’s fairly limited 2) we’d love to include excepts from other scriptures and teachings in addition to Baha’i prayers (including the Bible, Quran, meditations, etc.).

Is anyone aware of good sources for this — it could be a website, email list, app, Twitter account, etc.?

Thank you!!

Reactions: tonyfish58
Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
My wife and I are looking for ways to bring excerpts from holy scriptures into our daily lives more — ideally something “bite sized” we can reference quickly during the morning commute or during other brief interludes in daily life.

We have the Baha’i Prayers app, and it suits this need perfectly, but 1) it’s fairly limited 2) we’d love to include excepts from other scriptures and teachings in addition to Baha’i prayers (including the Bible, Quran, meditations, etc.).

Is anyone aware of good sources for this — it could be a website, email list, app, Twitter account, etc.?

Thank you!!
Welcome, good to see you here, you could try this app;

sacred-traditions

Regards Tony

Reactions: Trailblazer
Jun 2014
Wisconsin
I personally bought a blank book and whenever I stumble across a religious quote I like, it goes into the book for future reference.

Despite my best efforts, I haven't found a better method than this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyfish58