How important is physical appearance ? - Abdul Baha

Sep 2017
Earth
Many Hindu yogis keep their hair long because they use it as a medium to draw cosmic energy from the ether in to their bodies and also to preserve certain energies. They do not eat much but live off of the cosmic energy that they tap in to using esoteric yogic practices.

No offence but this refinement is not what my post was about, Abdul Baha is a different category, maybe his presence was because he was the centre of the covenant and the mystery of God. I know your not comparing them to Abdul Baha, but my initial post is not about people who look like you posted.

Feb 2019
Chicago
No offence but this refinement is not what my post was about, Abdul Baha is a different category, maybe his presence was because he was the centre of the covenant and the mystery of God. I know your not comparing them to Abdul Baha, but my initial post is not about people who look like you posted.
I was aware of your initial post. But then there were some comments from others about Hindus and Sikhs. So I was simply explaining why some Hindus may keep their hair long.