Hugging Therapy Against Anger?

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Why is everyone so angry these days? Angry people are boring: they all look the same, and they all want the same things, that is, hurt someone. Americans are angry with other Americans. Russians are angry with Americans. Europeans are angry with asylum seekers. Some Muslims are very angry with other Muslims. And so it goes on...

I'm fed up. How about trying something radical: demanding a hug-in between Obama and Putin. Whatever their differences, it's so stupid to have the world blown to pieces over.....nothing.

gnat

Jun 2015
Why is everyone so angry these days? Angry people are boring: they all look the same, and they all want the same things, that is, hurt someone. Americans are angry with other Americans. Russians are angry with Americans. Europeans are angry with asylum seekers. Some Muslims are very angry with other Muslims. And so it goes on...

I'm fed up. How about trying something radical: demanding a hug-in between Obama and Putin. Whatever their differences, it's so stupid to have the world blown to pieces over.....nothing.

gnat
Hi Gnat.

Is it really true that 'everyone' is angry these days; or is it just that anger is more newsworthy than happiness? I agree, though, that we could do with a lot less anger...at least of the negative, destructive kind.

Have a hug full day ;)

Dec 2015
N Ireland
The other day I pulled out suddenly in front of another car. Totally my fault. I could see the other driver turning red with rage as he blared his horn at me. My immediate thought was that his reaction was so stupid as all he succeeded in doing was raising his blood pressure and possibly affecting his mood for the evening :confused:

Jun 2015
The other day I pulled out suddenly in front of another car. Totally my fault. I could see the other driver turning red with rage as he blared his horn at me. My immediate thought was that his reaction was so stupid as all he succeeded in doing was raising his blood pressure and possibly affecting his mood for the evening :confused:
You probably scared him Klingonless.

Similar Baha'i Discussions Baha'i Forum Date
Baha'i Discussions
Baha'i Teachings