I am not new

Jul 2018
Tarshish, bound for Nineveh
Hello,

I am actually not new, but since I was unable to recover my password or get help with that, I finally decided to register again. I used to post here under Fadl. Anyway, I have been through a long and difficult transition of getting my wife her permanent residence and at last we have both settled in my once native and now foreign land. :)

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my cyber acquaintances and friends here on the forum!

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Hello,

I am actually not new, but since I was unable to recover my password or get help with that, I finally decided to register again. I used to post here under Fadl. Anyway, I have been through a long and difficult transition of getting my wife her permanent residence and at last we have both settled in my once native and now foreign land. :)

I'm looking forward to reconnecting with my cyber acquaintances and friends here on the forum!

Great to see you here again Fadl and it is great you are both now settled.

Look forward to continuing our discussions.

Regards Tony

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
Allaho Abha Fadl

Yes, I remember you and your posts here. I am happy for your and your wife and I hope now you'll have peaceful times there.

Looking forward to your posts and comments :)

Jul 2018
Allahuabha!

I remember you too, and am suddenly filled with shame for having mentioned my own small troubles in your presence, my sister in the holy cradle of our faith. May God bless and liberate you.

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Hello,

Welcome, welcome back Fadl! I have sorely missed your insightful posts. You have an extraordinary gift of explaining things. Happy that you and your wife are settled in where you feel you need to be. I look forward to your participation in discussions.
Loving Baha'i regards,
Becky

Jul 2018
Welcome, welcome back Fadl! I have sorely missed your insightful posts. You have an extraordinary gift of explaining things. Happy that you and your wife are settled in where you feel you need to be. I look forward to your participation in discussions.
Loving Baha'i regards,
Becky
Thanks, Becky! I think we have all being sharing together for a long time now and it is nice that we have benefited from it. I have enjoyed many of your contributions over the years as well and appreciate your talent for finding and keeping the right perspective, because sometimes getting to the bottom of a matter is dependent on looking at it from the proper view point more than anything else. I'm glad you are still here and look forward to our further discussions and discoveries. :)