I have searched but never found

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Hello ! My name Is Ali Emanoil. I am 19 years old from Romania but i live in Montreal. Since i was young i studied all religions. i was born Protestant and i converted to Shia Islam 2 years ago. I have tried every religion but never found true peace. i suffer from Bipolar disorder and depression. Shiaism brought me peace for a time until i started getting tired of its political side (Iran,Hezbollah,Kill the apopstate etc ) . i still deeply love and revere Muhammad and Ahle Muhammad. i started reading a bit about bahaism and it seems very logical and clear. Can Bahaism bring me peace and connection with God ? Is there any Bahais here in montreal willing to talk or maybe meet so they can explain to me the faith better ?? Thanks !

Hi and welcome to the Forum. The answer is yes, the Baha'i Faith can indeed give a strong connection and everlasting peace with God.

I hope you find someone to talk to, here is a link that you can look at Montreal Bahá

If you have questions please ask. My Wife has Bipolar disorder and suffered Manic depression. She is a Baha'i that has found peace in God and a balance in life.

My wife offers that we must look at medical science for what you both suffer from, what has to be balanced is the Serotonin.

Regards Tony

Last edited:
Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
From whom does The House take advice?
My dear friend, better is Universal House of Justifice than a Vatican & stupid shia Imams , that both organisations have the same connection, both are hierarchical and authoritarian

Last edited: