I Just Became a Bahai!

Jan 2018
Maine
Hello all Bahai's! I just declared my faith in Bahaullah today and became a Bahai!:D After a lot of thought and consideration I finally done it. :yes:

Sep 2010
Earth
Hello all Bahai's! I just declared my faith in Bahaullah today and became a Bahai!:D After a lot of thought and consideration I finally done it. :yes:
Good on you and I hope your journey in Faith is very rewarding.

What a great day to declare ones Faith, it will be impossible to forget, being that it coincides with the Declaration of the Bab. ;) :yes:

Look forward to more chats, or if you have questions.

Regards Tony

Jan 2018
Maine
Good on you and I hope your journey in Faith is very rewarding.

What a great day to declare ones Faith, it will be impossible to forget, being that it coincides with the Declaration of the Bab. ;) :yes:

Look forward to more chats, or if you have questions.

Regards Tony
Very cool!

Sep 2017
Earth
Great!! The path to eternal life! May God guide and bless your steps. Wishing you all the very best, please do ask any questions on this forum and I hope your in touch with other Bahá'í maybe In your area .. God bless

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Congratulations, Joey! I am sure your heart is happy!
💗💗💗

Aug 2010
New Zealand mainly
Welcome! I rummaged around to find a little gift for you, and this came up

O thou maid-servant of God! Whatsoever question thou hast in thy heart, turn thou thy heart toward the Kingdom of ABHA and entreat in the Threshold of the Almighty and reflect upon that problem, then unquestionably the light of truth shall dawn and the reality of that problem will become evident and clear to thee. For the teachings of His Highness BAHA'O'LLAH are the keys to all the doors. Every hidden secret will become discovered and every hidden mystery will become manifest and apparent.

(Abdu'l-Baha, Tablets of Abdu'l-Baha v3, p. 691)

Sep 2012
Panama
neat! pse share your experiences explaining ur thoughts to friends/family & their reactions. iirc it QUITE an adventure...

Jan 2018
Maine
neat! pse share your experiences explaining ur thoughts to friends/family & their reactions. iirc it QUITE an adventure...
My family are Christian's but they are non practicing Christians. So I'm the only person practicing a religion in my family right now. I haven't told them yet.

Jan 2018
Maine
Congratulations, Joey! I am sure your heart is happy!
💗💗💗
Thank you! My heart is happy. I like the freedom of this religion. I can also study Krishna and Buddha it's a very cool religion. I already know all about Abraham, Moses, Jesus Christ and Muhammad. I read about Buddha to. I want to read up on Krishna now and study.