I'd like to become a Baha'i...maybe

Sep 2011
Chicago, IL, USA
breaking news

First of all, thank you for your kind replies! :wave:

After some reading, asking questions, and listening to my heart, I have become a Baha'i. I registered yesterday (10.02) at the House of Worship in Wilmette, IL. :yes:

:woohoo:

I'm quite happy! :bump:

Sep 2010
Louisiana
Thank you so much for letting us know.

I am very happy for you. What a wonderful way to declare your faith! Keep us posted. It is not always easy to understand things. Don't forget us! CP

Sep 2011
Chicago, IL, USA
Thank you, CP! Whenever I think of questions, I'll surely ask them! I want to learn MORE so I can have knowledge for myself and also to pass it on! :yes:

Jun 2006
California
Registering at the House of Worship must be a special bounty for you that will not be forgotten! Allah'u'Abha!

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
First of all, thank you for your kind replies! :wave:

After some reading, asking questions, and listening to my heart, I have become a Baha'i. I registered yesterday (10.02) at the House of Worship in Wilmette, IL. :yes:

:woohoo:

I'm quite happy! :bump:

Well done and may your journey be very rewarding :yes: What a special place to declare your Faith :happy:

I love what you have said below

I'm having a little issue about Baha'u'llah being the Promised One of all religions, and a smaller issue with Him being the current Manifestation of God. Then I read His prayers/writings and they fill my heart.
To overcome doubts I suggest you read up on the covenant of Baha'u'llah and find out how the Faith works :yes: The Baha'is: The Covenant of Bahá

The Faith was born into difficult & harsh times and when you read the history it is full of turmoil - The great thing is out of this turmoil came the covenant, which protects the Faith from Division.

Have a rewarding journey - Regards Tony

Sep 2011
Chicago, IL, USA
ALLAH-U-ABHA! :woohoo:

Thank you for your greetings! For some reason, I feel closer to God by becoming a Baha'i. When I get some extra money, I'd like to make my own prayer beads. (I don't like using my fingers to count.) I enjoy praying on beads and using a prayer book. Baha'i prayers touch my heart deeply!

Sep 2010
Normanton, Far North West Queensland
ALLAH-U-ABHA! :woohoo:

Thank you for your greetings! For some reason, I feel closer to God by becoming a Baha'i. When I get some extra money, I'd like to make my own prayer beads. (I don't like using my fingers to count.) I enjoy praying on beads and using a prayer book. Baha'i prayers touch my heart deeply!
Yes the revealed prayers have great power & meaning. :yes:

Ive always thought I would get a set of Prayer Beads, Ive been slack to date - good on you if you make your own :cool:

Cheers Tony

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
Welcome friend as just one freak to another :)
Only God knows the heart.
I just welcome you, to the start of your spiritual journey with Baha'u'llah, knowing that you have been on your spiritual journey with God from the day you were born.
May you always look to the word of God for direction and inspiration, not to those around you.
WELCOME!!!