Interfaith relationship: Bahai and catholic.

Monotheism (Islam/Judaism) is a man-made concept.

It is not as ridiculous as Tritheism (Catholicism) and Polytheism (Hinduism), but it is still ridiculous from a reasonable (bright) perspective.

Dec 2013
Little Rock, Ar
It is considered to be a violation of the Aqdas to engage in fornication, whether one intends to marry or not. However, someone who has been fornicating with someone that they intend to marry, then they should 1st) repent to God, 2nd) explain to their spouse-to-be that they can no longer continue doing this until they are married, 3rd) get married! 4th) go on as usual. If the administration discovers that you have been practicing fornication, it is possible that they will request to talk to you (and possibly the other individual if they are Baha'i). This would be a good time to learn exactly what the bounds of this law is from somebody more knowledgeable than us. But yes, it is in violation of the Aqdas and should be stopped immediately if following Baha'i law is important.

Jun 2014
North America
It is considered to be a violation of the Aqdas to engage in fornication, whether one intends to marry or not. However, someone who has been fornicating with someone that they intend to marry, then they should 1st) repent to God, 2nd) explain to their spouse-to-be that they can no longer continue doing this until they are married, 3rd) get married! 4th) go on as usual. If the administration discovers that you have been practicing fornication, it is possible that they will request to talk to you (and possibly the other individual if they are Baha'i). This would be a good time to learn exactly what the bounds of this law is from somebody more knowledgeable than us. But yes, it is in violation of the Aqdas and should be stopped immediately if following Baha'i law is important.
Thanks for the insight, this helped alot!