Is the Obligatory Prayer a daily ritual? Let's talk about it

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
I think you shouldn't pray Daily cause we are save by Faith alone "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, 9 not by works, so that no one can boast " (Ephesians 2:8-9), read this "free thought" bahai blog to know more - https://nazarethanbahaifaith.wordpress.com

Rituals of prayer Daily is sensless
The question of faith versus works has always seemed ludicrous to me.

If one has true faith, one will obviously have works, as true faith will be expressed.

So yes, the answer is "faith and works", because you can't have faith, truly, without the works.

Jul 2018
Tarshish, bound for Nineveh
I think you shouldn't pray Daily cause we are save by Faith alone "For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God, 9 not by works, so that no one can boast " (Ephesians 2:8-9), read this "free thought" bahai blog to know more - https://nazarethanbahaifaith.wordpress.com

I think you may be misstating the actual position of the nazarezthan bahai faith. How can you be sure you are not?

Jul 2017
Kettering, Ohio USA

The first duty prescribed by God for His servants is
the recognition of Him Who is the Dayspring of
His Revelation and the Fountain of His laws, Who
representeth the Godhead in both the Kingdom of His
Cause and the world of creation. Whoso achieveth this
duty hath attained unto all good; and whoso is deprived
thereof hath gone astray, though he be the author of
every righteous deed. It behoveth every one who
reacheth this most sublime station, this summit of
transcendent glory, to observe every ordinance of Him
Who is the Desire of the world. These twin duties are
inseparable. Neither is acceptable without the other.
Thus hath it been decreed by Him Who is the Source of
Divine inspiration.
(Baha'u'llah, The Kitab-i-Aqdas, p. 19)

Jul 2018
Poland
I think you may be misstating the actual position of the nazarezthan bahai faith. How can you be sure you are not?
Indeed. Babism speaks only for the Orthodox Nazarene Baha'is, which are actually a minority in the Nazarene Baha'i Faith.

The majority of us Nazarene Baha'is, the Quanzhen Nazarene Baha'i and Buddhist Nazarene Baha'i sects, embrace the law of daily prayer. :yes:

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Indeed. Babism speaks only for the Orthodox Nazarene Baha'is, which are actually a minority in the Nazarene Baha'i Faith.

The majority of us Nazarene Baha'is, the Quanzhen Nazarene Baha'i and Buddhist Nazarene Baha'i sects, embrace the law of daily prayer. :yes:
Oh dear, I have finally been convinced that the Nazarene Bahá'í Faith is inspired by the Monty Python team:

gnat

Apr 2013
Dorset , UK
Funny

Thank you, even some Pole joined to other scoffers, looks funny
"scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts" (2 Peter 3:1–6)

God desire save of bahais by precious blood of Jesus Christ
"who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the Truth" (1 Timothy 2:4)

Last edited: