is there proof of manifestations ?

Feb 2019
Canada
sorry for my ignorance, but are you talking about some sort of special physical appearance on them?
if thats the question, then the answer is no. there are many accounts where the Manifestations have said "iam the same as you"

i personally believe, if we uncover our inner eyes, and see with eyes of truth and justice. only then, we could clearly distinguish the true manifestations from the false prophets.

Feb 2019
Canada
Dear Sir. Long ago about this question I read these seven signs below that are enough for distinguishing true manifestations from the fake ones. We can find these signs in all manifestations of all present religions.

1 - Rising alone and introducing himself as the messenger of God, saying that whatever he is offering all are what God the Almighty has and will reveal to him. This alone needs a great amount of courage, spirit, and guts; because he knows that the spiritual leaders of all religions and governments and people of fame and power will oppose and attack him and his followers.

2 - To be steadfast to his claim and continues it in all condition to the end. never gives-up, never changes his words and never denies his mission.

3 – He should not be attending to any of school or academic institutes of his time. Because all his knowledge and his teachings comes to him from God.

4 – His social messages and teachings should be new and fresh, that could be not found in other religions, but his spiritual teaching and attributes will be the same as the pervious religions.

5 – His words must have influence to seats in the hearts of his believers. His words despite the barriers and difficulties that will face him should be promoted without having any help from peoples of fame or peoples of wealth.

6 - Presenting social new laws and principles that could not be found in any academic school of his time.

7 – His message must be continued and be promoted and be established after his passed away.

These are the signs that looked interesting to me, what do you thing ?

Feb 2019
Canada
Dear Sir. Long ago about this question I read these seven signs below that are enough for distinguishing true manifestations from the fake ones. We can find these signs in all manifestations of all present religions.

1 - Rising alone and introducing himself as the messenger of God, saying that whatever he is offering all are what God the Almighty has and will reveal to him. This alone needs a great amount of courage, spirit, and guts; because he knows that the spiritual leaders of all religions and governments and people of fame and power will oppose and attack him and his followers.

2 - To be steadfast to his claim and continues it in all condition to the end. never gives-up, never changes his words and never denies his mission.

3 – He should not be attending to any of school or academic institutes of his time. Because all his knowledge and his teachings comes to him from God.

4 – His social messages and teachings should be new and fresh, that could be not found in other religions, but his spiritual teaching and attributes will be the same as the pervious religions.

5 – His words must have influence to seats in the hearts of his believers. His words despite the barriers and difficulties that will face him should be promoted without having any help from peoples of fame or peoples of wealth.

6 - Presenting social new laws and principles that could not be found in any academic school of his time.

7 – His message must be continued and be promoted and be established after his passed away.

May 2013
forest falls california
The more ancient the Manifestations of God, it appears to generally true that more man-made invention has been added to Their religions, or the gossip and Haditha surrounding Them tends to be problematic, fantastic, and the like.

Baha'u'llah has said that we should concentrate on His Writings, and not dwell on ancient superstitions and heresy associated with the ancient Faiths.

Of course we read the old Scriptures, but recognize that they are often fraught with inconsistencies and even impossibilities.

Sep 2018
usa

bahaullah kinda gives us a hint about the next manifestation.

"ere this manifestation, verses alone hath been the proof unto all. Since in all the previous scriptures we had sent down this decree. Hereafter, the matter rest in the hand of God. It is for him to determine what to assign as proof in the succeeding manifestations. For in this manifestation, God hath willed that most of the believers and the sincere ones should give utterance to verses, whence in the next dispensation we shall ordain a different matter as proof. Lest all who speak in this fashion, should show pride towards God."

so for the next manifestation, if words cannot be its proof, would it be wise to follow that list?

Last edited:
Feb 2019
Canada
Dear Baha'i friend

Your Question regarding how we can increase our capacities is a very important question; We must know and believe, we have capacities, talents and abilities that has been endowed in us by our creator.

Knowing and believing that our body is not our reality rather than is a mortal living vehicle.

Believing and understanding that our essentiality, our reality is our soul that is immortal and everlasting and will continue its life forever in next world.

Believing and understanding that there is another everlasting world behind this mortal world that is much bigger and brilliant.

Believing and understanding that this material world has been created as the first standing step for our creation,

Such has been ordained that our soul that is our reality should start his/her everlasting life by passing through this mortal world for certain of times that has been arranged for each of us.

For passing (our soul) through this material world there was a need for having a living vehicle, that is our body.

All the beings in Material, Vegetable and Animal worlds have duties and reasons for their being that are imbedded in their creations, except human being that due to little of free will and power of thinking that has been given to them, God the Almighty had to send the book of His guidance and purpose through His selected servants which we call them manifestations.

As much as we know who we are, as much as we understand our "self" we will be more ready to know how to increase our capacities.

Increasing our capacity is very simple but looks impossible

First we have to know who we are. And what we are, to find out the reasons of our creation and to know what our duties are?.

We are the noble creation of God, .definitely eating, sleeping, enjoying, gaining and collecting wealth is not the purpose and reason of our creation. If it was, then animals would be luckier than we are

All the holy writings of Baha'u'llah are telling us how we are, which kind of talents and capacities has been endowed in us and which kind of duties has been ordained for each of us.

All 165 chapters of Arabic and Farsi Hidden words are telling us who we are, what we are, which kind of capacities has been gifted to each of us, telling us the acts and elements that decrease or increases our capacities.

For example in Farsi hidden words we read.

73: O MY FRIEND! Thou art the daystar of the heavens of My holiness,…”
let not the defilement of the world eclipse thy splendor. Rend asunder the veil of heedlessness, that from behind the clouds thou mayest emerge resplendent and array all things with the apparel of life.

(٧٣) ای دوست من
تو شمس سمآء قدس منی خود را بکسوف دنيا ميالای * حجاب غفلت را خرق کن تا بی پرده و حجاب از خلف سحاب بدر آئی و جميع موجودات را بخلعت هستی بيارائی *

Each word of above verses is telling us, how unique and special we are, and how we can “emerge resplendent and array all things with the apparel of life”. When our capacities has been increased.

Apr 2011
Hyrule
Dear knowledgeable and scholar friends, I enjoyed your thoughtful responses, I learned and agreed with.

Perhaps it was my mistake that I did not enough explained the points of my question in first place.

As you know better than me, in all Holy books of all religions clearly have been mentioned.

A – That, their prophet is the last one and God will not send another spiritual teacher at all.

B – That, Their prophet will come back, Moses with Jehovah, Jesus with Father, And Ghaem or Saheb-e zaman in Islam” to renew and promote that religion in period of certain time.

C – Coming of fake manifestations has been noticed too.

My question is based on above facts: there must be some signs that can only distinguish true prophets from the fake ones, these signs should be the kind that could be found only in all true manifestations.
See "The Proof Based on Establishment and the Proof Based on Verses: An Introduction to Baha'i-Muslim Polemics."