Killing Kelly Film

Dec 2012
Earth
Greetings readers of Bahaiforums,

Here is an interesting piece of news that might be of interest to some of you. A former U.K. politician, George Galloway, is now crowdfunding a documentary film on the death of Dr David Kelly. It is entitled Killing Kelly. As you might know Dr Kelly was a U.N. weapons inspector that became a Bahá’í.

If you have an interest in learning more about this film the Kickstarter project will provide you with more information.

Kickstarter Killing Kelly

Earth

He was most likely murdered and the Bahai NSA of The UK are cowards if they fail to honor his life as they would some Bahai martyr in Iran denouncing the cover-up. HE worked VERY hard preventing the depleted Uranium wasteland of Iraq today in the very spot where the original Ridvan happened. Where all of creation was "immersed in a sea of purification" What could be a worse joke of politically correct weaknesses in the Bahais community?

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Dr Kelly was a conscientious and courageous man. Still, let us not engage in fantasies about him being murdered, and let the Bahá'í institutions make their decisions without accusing them of political deviances. Such accusations never have led to anything good. The worst thing we could do to our Faith is to start fighting among Bahá'ís about issues related to a crumbling World Order.

Best,

from

gnat

Duly noted I'm not and never was capable of being the kind of Bahai who pretends there aren't sometimes politically correct compromises to be silent about injustices like you do Gnat. And maybe that means I never was a Bahai?

Oct 2014
Stockholm
Duly noted I'm not and never was capable of being the kind of Bahai who pretends there aren't sometimes politically correct compromises to be silent about injustices like you do Gnat. And maybe that means I never was a Bahai?
You obviously are very prone to accusing other people of all kinds of shortcomings. And you know what: that in my eyes reduces you to a very uninteresting person.

gnat

If you wrote that because my Avatar with a Baha'u'llah's slogan to POTUS offends you because maybe an oppressive disease (like malaria, HIV) spread by bugs means such bugs deserve to be crushed to heal and bind those broken from such disease, Thanks for the compliment.

You obviously are very prone to accusing other people of all kinds of shortcomings. And you know what: that in my eyes reduces you to a very uninteresting person.

gnat