Looking for Baha'i audio resources

Oct 2013
United States
I found some of the writings available as MP3 files at this website:

FREE Baha'i Audio Books

A lot of these are great, and I listen to them often. However some of them have audio quality issues as they were digitized from cassette tape and a few of them are almost inaudible in places.

Does anyone know of other places to download free audio books of the Baha'i writings? I would also be interested in free downloads of Baha'i writings set to music.

Thanks!

May 2013
forest falls california
Nabil Jurney

FREE Baha'i Audio Books

A lot of these are great, and I listen to them often. However some of them have audio quality issues as they were digitized from cassette tape and a few of them are almost inaudible in places.

Does anyone know of other places to download free audio books of the Baha'i writings? I would also be interested in free downloads of Baha'i writings set to music.

Thanks!
Nabil Jurney, a professional voice actor, recorded "Tablets of Baha'u'llah", with the help of Jon Rezin. This is available in a CD set through National. I've seen it advertised in the American Baha'i.

It is of very high quality.

Oct 2013
United States
Hi Dale.

Thanks!

Do you know if one is able to download these for free, or only via purchase? I'm actually planning to put together a list of free Baha'i audio resources, that's why I am asking.

May 2013
forest falls california
Tablets of Baha'u'llah

Hi Dale.

Thanks!

Do you know if one is able to download these for free, or only via purchase? I'm actually planning to put together a list of free Baha'i audio resources, that's why I am asking.
I don't believe they are for free. There was a great deal of time and professionalism put into the making of the 7 CD set over the past couple of years, and a capitol investment which makes the reality a real sacrifice.

It would be comparable to any paper book, with publishing costs, time, etc.

May 2013
forest falls california
Windows to the past

FREE Baha'i Audio Books

Thanks!
This is an excellent collection.
I was fortunate enough to get the whole collection on cassette about 30 years ago. There is a wealth of information, stories here. Highly recommend this:

https://www.facebook.com/Windows2thePast