Looking For Dawn Prayer

Mar 2019
Australia
Hi everyone,

I have a memory of a prayer being revealed specifically to be read at dawn. I'm not sure where i've seen it but cannot seem to find it anymore (it may have even had a preface before the prayer saying that it was to be read at dawn (similar to how a prayer is revealed to be read at midnight)). If anyone knows of such a prayer, do you mind directing me to where i can find it?

Many thanks

Apr 2011
Hyrule
Hi everyone,

I have a memory of a prayer being revealed specifically to be read at dawn. I'm not sure where i've seen it but cannot seem to find it anymore (it may have even had a preface before the prayer saying that it was to be read at dawn (similar to how a prayer is revealed to be read at midnight)). If anyone knows of such a prayer, do you mind directing me to where i can find it?

Many thanks
Do you remember who revealed the prayer?

Mar 2015
Bend area, Oregon
roonmouse: This prayer revealed by Bahá’u’lláh came to mind. See Provisional Translation: Tablet of Baháu'lláh on Most Great Name for more information. -LR

In the Name of God, the Most Glorious

Magnified be Thy Name, O Lord my God, I supplicate unto Thee with that supplication with which Thou wert implored by the tongue of Thy Messengers and Chosen Ones, and I beseech Thee by Thy Name with which the tongues of those nigh unto thee sought Thee from before and so beg Thee saying:

“O My God! I beseech Thee by Thy most glorious light, and all Thy lights are verily glorious.”

O my God and my Beloved. This is that Name with which Thou hast adorned the Tablet of Eternity and Thou hast made it to be the ornament of Thine own Self, O Thou Who art the King of the Dominions of Names. Thou didst command further that all should recite this Prayer at Dawn times so that no one endowed with discernment may be deprived of Its recognition. O my God, I beseech Thee by this Most Great Name that Thou mayest keep me firm in His love and in His goodpleasure so that I shall not turn to anyone but Him, and that I may not cling to anyone but Him, and may not proceed but in his direction. Verily Thou art powerful in that which Thou willest. There is none other God but Thee, the Almighty, the All-subduing, He Whose help is implored. Praise be to God, the Sovereign, the Help in peril, the Most Generous.

(Bahá’u’lláh, a tablet revealed giving focus to the Greatest Name and referencing a verse containing the Greatest Name from the Shí’í dawn prayer originally revealed by the Imam Muhammad al-Baqir, the fifth Imam following the Prophet Muhammad. This provisional translation was contributed by Khazeh Fananapazir.)