looking for motivation

Nov 2018
London
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone could help me find any prayers about finding meaning in life and motivation to succeed. I’ve been feeling very nihilist of late and it’s taking a toll on my academics, I have exams in a couple of months and I want to do well but I’m just lacking the motivation to try.
Some guidance would be really appreciated!! Thank you

May 2018
New Zealand
Two quotes come to mind:

The Great Being saith: Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit therefrom. - Gleanings CXXII

Arts, crafts and sciences uplift the world of being, and are conducive to its exaltation. Knowledge is as wings to man’s life, and a ladder for his ascent. Its acquisition is incumbent upon everyone. The knowledge of such sciences, however, should be acquired as can profit the peoples of the earth, and not those which begin with words and end with words. In truth, knowledge is a veritable treasure for man, and a source of glory, of bounty, of joy, of exaltation, of cheer and gladness unto him. Happy the man that cleaveth unto it, and woe betide the heedless. -Epistle to the Son of the Wolf

Good luck with your studies :)

-T

Nov 2018
London
Two quotes come to mind:

The Great Being saith: Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit therefrom. - Gleanings CXXII

Arts, crafts and sciences uplift the world of being, and are conducive to its exaltation. Knowledge is as wings to man’s life, and a ladder for his ascent. Its acquisition is incumbent upon everyone. The knowledge of such sciences, however, should be acquired as can profit the peoples of the earth, and not those which begin with words and end with words. In truth, knowledge is a veritable treasure for man, and a source of glory, of bounty, of joy, of exaltation, of cheer and gladness unto him. Happy the man that cleaveth unto it, and woe betide the heedless. -Epistle to the Son of the Wolf

-T
Wow thank you so much!!!
I feel that this will really help

Reactions: tonyfish58
Nov 2018
London
Wow thank you so much!!!
I feel that this will really help
Two quotes come to mind:

-T
Hi!! I just wanted to say after that after you sent me this, my school changed my all my B grades to A grades!! I don’t believe in coincidences and I really feel that God was working through you!!
Thank you so much!! You’ve helped me turn my whole attitude towards school around ❤❤

Aug 2019
Elfridaauston76#@
I hope you have passed your exams with good marks because I just arrived here and well dont be afraid of exams, start preparation in early months, and follow this quotes
People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy."
-- Tony Robbins
and for educational stuff and other stuff must follow back to school coupon, because you will get many quality stuff from there, I hope it will work for you in future.

Aug 2019
Finland
People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy."
-- Tony Robbins
A lot of truth in this quote. Success and enthusiasm are habits of the mind. But as a person who also struggles a lot with nihilism, I have found out that mere success isn't enough, not even for everybody to get motivated in this life. When I started to succeed a little bit, it gave me some confidence and enthusiasm, but something was still missing. It is the answer to the question why, and that's why I have been exploring the Bahá'í Faith. I see no point in success without spirituality.

For many people, success has become a religion. But success is just a tool. Tool for holiness, and our journey toward God. And if our "toolbox" gets too heavy, something has to be thrown away, to continue our journey.

Reactions: tonyfish58