looking for motivation

Nov 2018
London
Hi everyone! I was wondering if someone could help me find any prayers about finding meaning in life and motivation to succeed. I’ve been feeling very nihilist of late and it’s taking a toll on my academics, I have exams in a couple of months and I want to do well but I’m just lacking the motivation to try.
Some guidance would be really appreciated!! Thank you

May 2018
New Zealand
Two quotes come to mind:

The Great Being saith: Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit therefrom. - Gleanings CXXII

Arts, crafts and sciences uplift the world of being, and are conducive to its exaltation. Knowledge is as wings to man’s life, and a ladder for his ascent. Its acquisition is incumbent upon everyone. The knowledge of such sciences, however, should be acquired as can profit the peoples of the earth, and not those which begin with words and end with words. In truth, knowledge is a veritable treasure for man, and a source of glory, of bounty, of joy, of exaltation, of cheer and gladness unto him. Happy the man that cleaveth unto it, and woe betide the heedless. -Epistle to the Son of the Wolf

Good luck with your studies :)

-T

Nov 2018
London
Two quotes come to mind:

The Great Being saith: Regard man as a mine rich in gems of inestimable value. Education can, alone, cause it to reveal its treasures, and enable mankind to benefit therefrom. - Gleanings CXXII

Arts, crafts and sciences uplift the world of being, and are conducive to its exaltation. Knowledge is as wings to man’s life, and a ladder for his ascent. Its acquisition is incumbent upon everyone. The knowledge of such sciences, however, should be acquired as can profit the peoples of the earth, and not those which begin with words and end with words. In truth, knowledge is a veritable treasure for man, and a source of glory, of bounty, of joy, of exaltation, of cheer and gladness unto him. Happy the man that cleaveth unto it, and woe betide the heedless. -Epistle to the Son of the Wolf

-T
Wow thank you so much!!!
I feel that this will really help

Nov 2018
London
Wow thank you so much!!!
I feel that this will really help
Two quotes come to mind:

-T
Hi!! I just wanted to say after that after you sent me this, my school changed my all my B grades to A grades!! I don’t believe in coincidences and I really feel that God was working through you!!
Thank you so much!! You’ve helped me turn my whole attitude towards school around ❤️❤️