Love

Oct 2011
Quilimari,Chile
love and best wishes

If one friend feels love for another, he will wish to say so. Though he knows that the friend is aware that he loves him he will still wish to say so....God knows the wishes of all hearts. But the impulse to pray is a natural one, springing from man's love to God.
....Prayer need not be in words, but rather in thought and attitude. But if this love and this desire are lacking, it is useless to try and force them. Words without love mean nothing. If a person talks to you as an unpleasant duty, with no love or pleasure in his meeting with you, do you wish to converse with him?

Abdu'l-Baha', Baha'u'llah and the New Era, p. 94.
Love and best wishes to you becky and to all loving souls as you are.
bill

Jul 2014
colorado/summer-Oklahoma/winter
Love and best wishes to you becky and to all loving souls as you are.
bill
Love and loving wishes to you, dear Bill! Your love of God and for your faith always radiates from your words. There can be no doubt that your loving heart directs your footsteps. I know God keeps a close eye on you and your dear wife! And you.... need no reminder to keep your heart and mind open, it is how you live your life.

Much love,
Becky

Oct 2014
Stockholm
The purest love that I've ever experienced is that of my children. They say things to me that I never had expected to hear, and they demonstrate their love in such touching ways that bring tears into my eyes. When asked what they wanted for their birthdays, both of my girls replied: "To be with you!" Yesterday, I asked my eldest daughter if she had feared that I would disappear when I moved out of their home. The reply was "Then I would have felt like dying." I am at a loss of words.

Best

from

gnat

Last edited:
Oct 2014
Stockholm
Love has no access to where there is fear!
And fear has no access to a heart full of love. And that has been the guiding principle for my upbringing of my daughters: to vaccinate them against fear by showering them with love, from early morning (the morning hug) until they fall asleep. And they are the most loving, gentle little things - when they don't yell at each other like little banshees. :)

gnat

Last edited: