May we talk about Book of Matthew? The Universal House of Justice mentions That Book.

Dec 2018
USA
You enquire why some souls, notably those born to loving parents, are seemingly favoured by God, while those born to abusing and rejecting parents are destined to endure a lifetime of suffering, since children, growing up in such a destructive atmosphere are more likely as adults, to perpetrate abuse on their own children, thus repeating the cycle of violence and thereby further placing in jeopardy their relationship to God. Clearly, only God is able to know the true state of any soul. It is therefore important to appreciate that God in His bounty has endowed every created thing, however humble, "with the capacity to exercise a particular influence, and been made to possess a distinct virtue". And, reminiscent of the parable of the talents (Matthew 25:14-30), Bahá'u'lláh, in the "Gleanings", (p. 149) draws attention to the need to make efforts to develop and demonstrate in action out God-given potential:

"...All that which ye potentially possess can, however, be manifested only as a result of your own volition. Your own acts testify to this truth."

Is it not an evidence of the justice of God that each of us, irrespective of family background, is assessed in terms of the efforts we have made to seize whatever opportunities existed in our lives, to develop and use our allotted talent, be it large or small? "Each shall receive his share from the Lord", is Baha'ullah's assurance.

(The Universal House of Justice, 1985 Oct 14, Suffering of Exploited Children)

Dec 2018
USA
Here's a talent of for those when a lot of other attempts at cultivating talents fail: finding the root of those failures which that are entirely not your own fault: Proverbial "order followers for the likes of King Solomon" that's who!

2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth,
and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem,

and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

(King James Bible, Matthew)

What are some modern Versions of the kind of psychopaths who follow orders

for the likes of King Herod?

Mai Lai Massacre?

Let's see mainstream medical establishment that forces vaccines with poisons like Mercury on children so they turn into brain damaged retards?
VACCINES ARE BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS AGAINST HUMANITY

NaturalNews

THAT'LL THWART SOME TALENTS! along with Cults of Elitist psychopaths who rape and torture children. Among many others. Or this gem how they tried to force lethal chemotherapy on this Leukemia patient: Amish girl Sarah Hershberger is cancer free after her family was forced into hiding | Daily Mail Online and the family barely got her to safety.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Can we talk about the Book of Matthew?? Yes.

Can we ramble incoherently posting and spamming random videos?? Also yes, apparently.

Reactions: dale ramsdell
Dec 2018
USA
Can we talk about the Book of Matthew?? Yes.

Can we ramble incoherently posting and spamming random videos?? Also yes, apparently.
IamTheWalrus.jpg Didn't the Beatles write a song about you? LOL An absurd reaction such as yours to a very valuable spiritual ethical test that needs to be examined is better than no reaction. If people are born into this world at the mercy of bad parents and psychopathic Tyrants (such as King Herod's) well its time to annihilate everything that gives that Tyrant his power if "The Best Beloved things in my Sight is Justice" according to Baha'u'llah? Is that really such an "incoherent" spam post. Walrus Genius. Thank You.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
USA
83 Cases Proved Vaccines Cause Autism

Current Time 0:01
/
Duration 0:06

Ad: 0:05
Learn More

Vaccines and Vaccination

Published: yesterday

<><><><><><><>

Connect with others and get access to more great content on vaccine- and immunization-related topics by visiting the "Vaccines -- News & Commentary" group on MeWe @ MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

Tags

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Didn't the Beatles write a song about you? LOL
What an original comment that I've certainly never heard before given my usual internet handle. :p

If people are born into this world at the mercy of bad parents and psychopathic Tyrants (such as King Herod's) well its time to annihilate everything that gives that Tyrant his power if "The Best Beloved things in my Sight is Justice" according to Baha'u'llah? Is that really such an "incoherent" spam post.
Apart from the poor grammar... actually no!! That paragraph there not incoherent at all. If this was your first post, that'd be fine, and I'd recommend in the future, for as long as you are on this site before the mod logs back in, that you structure your posts something like this rather than your usual modus operandi.

S***posting about Star Wars side characters and Beatles lyrics distracts distracts from your overall point and just generally makes your posts frustrating to read. I'm fairly sure the people here who have a problem with your posts are mainly frustrated by three things:

1. How frequent your posts are.
2. The hard-to-read formatting of those posts.
3. And the hostile tone of many of your posts.

#1 is not a problem on its own, mind you, but combined with 2 & 3 it makes reading through the forum for recent activity more of a frustrating chore than anything else.

To go into more details for #2, your initial posts here are formatted incomprehensibly.

The first post is just a UHJ letter. Rather than including everything in your opening post, you instead broke your content up among two posts from there.

Your second post opens with a piece of advice, advice that makes no sense to the reader unless they are familiar with your other posts scattered across the site on the topic of Solomon. This is a bad idea when making a post, as many will have no clue what you mean by that sentence. When I make a post, I do not presume the reader is familiar with every other post I have ever made. Write as if your audience knows nothing about you or your opinions on Solomon. This is good writing advice in general, not just for internet posts.

Then you post two verses from scripture, but the second verse is cut in half by two videos!! You should try to proofread to avoid formatting mistakes like this, because I can't imagine you did that on purpose.

You then follow with a statement about trying to find modern equivalents of King Herod and applying the Scriptures to solve that problem, which is an interesting idea for a thread if only you could word it in an easy to understand way.

You follow this with a two videos. You do not explain one video, and only title the other one as being about the Mai Lai Massacre.

You follow this then with a few sentences about vaccines interspersed with comments about people who abuse power and links to articles.

Now here's one problem with the post as a whole: You post too much homework for a simple forum post. You post four videos, which are a combined 22:22 in length and links to two articles. To fully understand the point you are trying to make, the reader needs to read two articles and watch over twenty-two minutes of video. Ask yourself, would you be willing to read every post you've read on this forum if doing so required watching twenty minutes of video for each one??

Now, as for the topic of Herod and the "just following orders" defense and the relevance of that Scripture for the modern time: Great topic!! I'd like to devote some time to discussing it some time if you can bring up the topic in a better way, or if someone else brings up the topic.

However I simply do not have the time to devote to reading articles, watching over twenty minutes of videos, and deciphering your cryptic formatting in order to comprehend the points you are making and come up with my own thoughts on the matter to then discuss.

Then consider how often posts you make come in this format, laden with tons of links and videos. Who has the time to go through every single one and watch and read every single little thing you link to??

What you need to do is summarize the content you are linking too and explain what you want a person to get out of that source, and how it relates to your topic. You did do this for the last link you provided, and comparatively speaking, that's great!! You need more of that.

Finally there are some tonal elements of this that come off as extremely off-putting to a reader. Let me just focus on one example:

Let's see mainstream medical establishment that forces vaccines with poisons like Mercury on children so they turn into brain damaged retards?
First, grammatically, this isn't a complete sentence and it's not structured as a question, so I have no clue why you used a question mark. I can barely understand what you are even trying to say here, which is one reason why this sentence in particular I find frustrating to read. The other reason I find it frustrating to read is this the last three words.

brain damaged retards?
Now I find the topic you proposed, applying the story of Herod to the modern world, to be an interesting one. One I might like to discuss. However I find I must ask myself: Do I want to discuss this topic with someone who can barely write English and who uses terms like this to describe people like my sister??

The answer is a hard no. No I am not at all interested in discussing such a topic with you.

If your tone was less hostile and inflammatory, I'd be interested in the discussion, even with the hard-to-read formatting errors and grammar mistakes. Though I expect many would be unwilling to look past the grammar errors everywhere, as it is very hard to read this... what you hear in your head when typing this is not at all what you ended up writing. Proofreading would help a lot.

Add hostile and inflammatory language to the poor grammar, and then multiply all of that with the shear volume of your posts : And that's why no one is interested in talking with you. You have clogged the entire forum with a massive volume of posts that are almost impossible to read, laced with language that makes people not want to read it anyways.

But hey, if you stop being so dang hostile towards others, proofread your posts a bit before posting, and either cut down on the number of times you post, or the length of each of your posts (and consider cutting the images and videos too), I'll be happy to engage you in discussion.

Sadly, even if you do these things, as soon as the mod logs in and sees your volume of posts, I'm fairly certain you face deletion.

Again, if your first post here had been the paragraph you typed in response to me, minus the tired walrus joke and image, that'd be a great first post to start the discussion!! So you are clearly capable of producing a good post!! But what you gave us instead of that as an opening post... it's nearly unreadable.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
USA
Now here's one problem with the post as a whole: You post too much homework for a simple forum post. You post four videos, which are a combined 22:22 in length and links to two articles. To fully understand the point you are trying to make, the reader needs to read two articles and watch over twenty-two minutes of video. Ask yourself, would you be willing to read every post you've read on this forum if doing so required watching twenty minutes of video for each one??
Well to simplify this entire thread. That old letter from the Universal House of Justice essentially refers to the Book of Matthew Parable of talents. And I guess my point is to route out, seek and destroy the root OUT talent inhibitors: wHICH IS The Provebial child MURDERER or torturer KING HEROD and all that cooperates and gives such tyrants power! (And that's also part of the Book of Matthew).

Reactions: Walrus
Dec 2018
USA
you don't really need to ban me for me to go away, I'm getting ignored enough to where I'm way to bored to post anything else here nearly as often as a few days ago. The elation I was getting from frequent posting is petering down. I'm getting bored.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Well to simplify this entire thread. That old letter from the Universal House of Justice essentially refers to the Book of Matthew Parable of talents. And I guess my point is to route out, seek and destroy the root OUT talent inhibitors: wHICH IS The Provebial child MURDERER or torturer KING HEROD and all that cooperates and gives such tyrants power! (And that's also part of the Book of Matthew).
That's another post that would've been a much better OP.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
you don't really need to ban me for me to go away, I'm getting ignored enough to where I'm way to bored to post anything else here nearly as often as a few days ago. The elation I was getting from frequent posting is petering down. I'm getting bored.
I think the ban will likely happen just because it will delete all your posts and clean up the whole site in the process. Similar events happened earlier this year.

Reactions: dale ramsdell