Maybe We Have Come From Stars...

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
Maybe We Have Come From The Stars...

Reading the Some Answered Questions again after many months, I read that Hazrate Abdul Baha says that we cannot imagine a time in which the world of creation has been without a human being, just like we cannot imagine the living body without brain. He also says that the theory of evolution about mankind is not true; it is impossible for a human being to have come from a bacteria or an animal.

these together made me think of the possibility that maybe our race is brought to earth by humans on other planets! looks so dreamy and movie like but it can also be true. we know that the earth is created some million years ago and before that time there had not been an earth. but Hazrate Abdul Baha says that the world of creation has never been without the human being so the human being, before creation of earth, should have been living on some other planets. and then if we are not the evolutionary form of chimpanzees, and then if at the beginning there had only been hot gasses on the surface of the earth, then for sure we are brought to earth from another planet and the people of that other planet yet from another planet....

this may not be a very important topic. it will not effect the way we must be good human beings, but it is interesting to me to think that once upon a time my ancestors are brought to earth from another planet. a planet on which people had religion of their own and had been very modern. all these cave paintings and mysterious architectures .... maybe our ancestors are watching us right now from somewhere among the stars! ;)

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Canada
Dear maryamr,

I remember Abdulbaha, in some answered Questions, confirmed that human evolved on earth.
But the rejection of evolution theory is, that, Bahais believe, human has always been a distinction specie even if looked like a fish or worm, as human always had human Spirit, which made him different from Animals.

Dec 2015
N Ireland
Dear maryamr,

I remember Abdulbaha, in some answered Questions, confirmed that human evolved on earth.
But the rejection of evolution theory is, that, Bahais believe, human has always been a distinction specie even if looked like a fish or worm, as human always had human Spirit, which made him different from Animals.
I agree, we've always been human no matter how we looked. What makes us human and superior to all of creation is the fact that we are the chosen ones and just as the shepherd marks his sheep with a brand, God has marked us by branding us with our souls

Mar 2015
Bend area, Oregon
“In the world of existence man has traversed successive degrees until he has attained the human kingdom. In each degree of his progression he has developed capacity for advancement to the next station and condition. While in the kingdom of the mineral he was attaining the capacity for promotion into the degree of the vegetable. In the kingdom of the vegetable he underwent preparation for the world of the animal, and from thence he has come onward to the human degree, or kingdom. Throughout this journey of progression he has ever and always been potentially man.”

(Reported utterances of `Abdu'l-Bahá as recorded in the notes of Emma C. Melick in a talk at 309 West Seventy-eighth Street, New York on July 6, 1912; The Promulgation of Universal Peace, p. 225)

LR

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
thank you InvestigateTruth, Aidan, and Larry :)

I did not know that Hazrate Abdulbaha has confirmed that the human evolution has occurred on earth. so now I have to change what I say. we have been on earth from the very beginning, and we have always been humans no matter how we looked like. but I still say that before creation of earth, there had been other human beings on other planets, and they still exist! :p because the creation has never been without the human being.

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Canada
thank you InvestigateTruth, Aidan, and Larry :)

I did not know that Hazrate Abdulbaha has confirmed that the human evolution has occurred on earth. so now I have to change what I say. we have been on earth from the very beginning, and we have always been humans no matter how we looked like. but I still say that before creation of earth, there had been other human beings on other planets, and they still exist! :p because the creation has never been without the human being.
Yes, i think so too.

Jun 2009
earth
I have found this quotation interesting:

"Know thou that every fixed star hath its own planets, and every planet its own creatures, whose number no man can compute."

(Baha'u'llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 162)

In the light of the fact that scientists sometimes argue about the exact definition of a planet, I am not sure of the definition Bahá'u'llah had in mind. I also don't know if this means that all these creatures on all these planets are existing now or that each planet at some point in it's "life" has creatures. Furthermore, I don't know it there are beings capable of knowing God and worshipping Him on each planet, or if we will ever interact with them. It is an interesting thought though.