Mr. Paul Lample talk

May 2016
USA
Link to the talk: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B70CmCqaxEreNG5rbjVraGxKSFU&usp=sharing

National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States
June 8, 2016
To all Local Spiritual Assemblies and registered Bahá’í groups
Dear Bahá’í Friends,
A few weeks ago, the National Spiritual Assembly was privileged to invite the friends in the Chicago area to a presentation given by Mr. Paul Lample, member of the Universal House of Justice, at the House of Worship. We are pleased now to share with you that an audio recording of that talk—in its entirety—is available upon signing in to the member services website, american.bahai.us.
Mr. Lample addressed a wide range of topics during his talk, lending historical context to this generation’s efforts to advance the Cause of Bahá'u'lláh worldwide and touching upon the broad range of endeavors being undertaken in the current Five Year Plan. We encourage you to share the availability of this recording with the members of your communities as soon as possible so that all have the opportunity to reflect on the insights and remarks shared by Mr. Lample.
With loving Bahá’í greetings,
Kenneth E. Bowers
Secretary

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Russia
Yes, why didn’t American Baha’is want to share it with everybody? It seems that they wanted to publish the talk on their Vimeo channel but didn’t succeeded https://vimeo.com/usbahai Instead they uploaded a video of somebody’s backyard. Looks like the official US Baha’i Vimeo account has being hacked.

Sep 2011
Russia
How do we get a copy forum friends?
bill
BlinkeyBill, you mean steal a copy? :)
Just teasing.
The problem with all that materials Baha’i institutions make a top secret is they actually push Baha’is to steal information. An honest Baha’i has to be a Robin Hood nowadays because of too much secrecy and censorship imposed in the community.

May 2016
USA
What are you talking about secrecy and censorship?! This was just a talk given in Chicago and the US NSA shared it with US Baha'is, that's it! I posted for the American Baha'is. If you are not a Baha'i in US, then it wasn't meant for you!

Last edited:
Jun 2011
Somewhere "in this immensity"
What are you talking about secrecy and censorship?! This was just a talk given in Chicago and the US NSA shared it with US Baha'is, that's it! I posted for the American Baha'is. If you are not a Baha'i in US, then it wasn't meant for you!
I have a feeling that what really happened is the U.S. National published the video to its administrative site (which is only available to registered American Baha'is for reasons that are administrative in nature) because that was the most practical resource at there disposal to disseminate it to the intended audience. I highly doubt, however, that it is because they are trying to prevent anyone from seeing it. When a family has a discussion at the dinner table but does not open its doors and windows for the neighbors to listen in, does not make it a secretive meeting. Even so, I have little doubt it will appear somewhere, somewhen. No need to rush to conspiracy theories, friends.

Cheers