Mr. Paul Lample talk

May 2016
USA
Dear Ali12134,

My daughters are the dearest things I know on this earth, so if you feel that my description fits you, you should feel honoured. Then, where did the Covenant enter this discussion and where did you find the grounds for your allegation concerning my lack of willingness to defend the Covenant?

Best

from

gnat
You implied that my conversation with a guy who says "that materials Baha’i institutions make a top secret is they actually push Baha’is to steal information. An honest Baha’i has to be a Robin Hood nowadays because of too much secrecy and censorship imposed in the community." is like a fight between little girls.

May 2016
USA
reading the comments here I am now VERY curious to see what this mysterious video had been!
There is nothing "mysterious" about it. The only reason people don't want to let it go, it's because it was uploaded by US NSA for the Baha'is in US but some expect that everything has to be available to them, otherwise, the Baha'i Institutions are being secretive and imposing censorship. Hopefully it will never be available to them, this will be a test for those have something against the Baha'i Institutions.

Sep 2010
Earth
reading the comments here I am now VERY curious to see what this mysterious video had been!
Great to hear from you maryamr I hope you are well and very happy.

Great things happening in The Birth place of this Faith, with great events come many tests for humanity. The tests cleans our thoughts from our self to our higher self so we can be channels for the Unity of God Unrestrained.

May we all be one in this Unity.

God bless all and regards Tony

Sep 2010
Earth
You can be sure that I'm already a channel for the Unity of God.
Good on you Ali12134 - Pleased to meet you.

let the words and Guidance of Baha'u'llah as reflected in Abdul'baha be our adorning.

Since it appears we are unable to view this video and it seemed you wanted to share it with fellow Baha'is around the world, could you please explain its contents and the importance and relevance as to why you chose to share it with us.

God Bless and Regards Tony

May 2016
USA
Good on you Ali12134 - Pleased to meet you.

let the words and Guidance of Baha'u'llah as reflected in Abdul'baha be our adorning.

Since it appears we are unable to view this video and it seemed you wanted to share it with fellow Baha'is around the world, could you please explain its contents and the importance and relevance as to why you chose to share it with us.

God Bless and Regards Tony
Same here Tony.
It's actually an audio recording. He talks about the effects of excessive materialism and religious fanaticism and later about the current activities of the Baha'i community. I'm sure some one will upload it on YouTube the same as the other video you posted earlier. I posed it without thinking that some may not be able to access it because it's on the administrative website of the Baha'is of US which requires Baha'i ID # and password. I think if I ever share something here again, I'll make sure it's accessible to everybody.

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Earth
Same here Tony.
It's actually an audio recording. He talks about the effects of excessive materialism and religious fanaticism and later about the current activities of the Baha'i community. I'm sure some one will upload it on YouTube the same as the other video you posted earlier. I posed it without thinking that some may not be able to access it because it's on the administrative website of the Baha'is of US which requires Baha'i ID # and password. I think if I ever share something here again, I'll make it's accessible to everybody.
These are very important subjects, so it will be good to listen to this talk.

We have in no way understood how deep Materialism has become a part of our lives. We have not considered our participation in any part of it is also contributing to the decline the world.

A new race of men needs much contemplating. It is the challenge and bounty given to us to achieve.

Regards Tony

Oct 2014
Stockholm
We have in no way understood how deep Materialism has become a part of our lives. We have not considered our participation in any part of it is also contributing to the decline the world.

Regards Tony
And if we have, we are deeply saddened, because the most serious part of Materialism is not some kind of interest in material things, but the all-pervasive habit of judging our fellow men by material criteria, and once again the most serious part of that habit is not that of judging them by looking at their material possessions, but by failing to look for the inner qualities, instead looking at things like exams, positions in various hierarchies, etc. It seems like every day we move farther away from an understanding of man.

And yes indeed the "participation in any part of it" that is "contributing to the decline of the world" seems inevitable, unless we entirely withdraw from the world, which also in no way is a solution.

gnat

Dec 2015
N Ireland
Materialism and religious fanaticism are ageless problems. In the Holy Gospels we hear Lord Jesus say that it's harder for a rich man to enter Gods Kingdom than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle. We also hear Him often speak against the Zealots who were a gang of nationalist Jews who use violence to further their aims