Narcissistic Personality Disorder at RISK in Polygamous Families

Oct 2014
Stockholm
The bottom line is marriage between a man and a woman, monogamous heterosexuality, is optimal and ideal anyways. Emergency circumstances and circumstances of being exploited or enslaved being the exceptions that prevent all that ideal, especially in previous dispensations of obsolete Manifestation of God's rules according to some of you Bahais here because they needed eons of suffering and hierarchical mind control psychopathic elitists pulling the strings from what some of you people are complacent to just accept as normal course of evolution? I reckon maybe? . If the Bahai Prayer which describes Marriage as a "Fortress for Well Being and Salvation" and the Bahai Marriage is exclusively monogamous heterosexual consensual between the 4 parents of such man and woman? Turn that on its head upside down at what a deprivation of this Fortress most of the history of this world really is and has been for a very long time?
Maybe it is so...

But it is beyond the comprehension of

a rather mediocre

gnat

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
The point of this discourse whether or not polygamy was justified and being necessary because there was a disparity of men for them always having more dangerous jobs. The bottom line is that in many cases even those most dangerous jobs by some men are often exploitation for their adrenaline addiction and macho bravado b.s. Ever see "Most Dangerous Catch"? On the discovery channel. Ask yourself do we as a species really need crab meat to survive from the most dangerous parts of the Arctic Ocean ? I don't think so, but oh there's good money to provide for a family? you see the carrot being dangled to dupe and entice people into slavery.
I don't believe TV is representative of reality, and advise against using that as a baseline for your worldview. Regardless, fishing in general, not just crab fishing, is the statistically most dangerous career, and yes we need it to survive, at least given the world's current levels of technology.

The bottom line is marriage between a man and a woman, monogamous heterosexuality, is optimal and ideal anyways.
Sure, monogamy is ideal...

Emergency circumstances and circumstances of being exploited or enslaved being the exceptions that prevent all that ideal,
But that ideal has seldom been historically attainable, as I have repeatedly described and you have still yet to truly contest.

For the vast amount of human history, this moment in time now when culture-wide monogamy is possible is the exception. You've yet to show how the dangerous careers can be eliminated because you have yet to propose real solutions to any of those problems.

especially in previous dispensations of obsolete Manifestation of God's rules according to some of you Bahais here because they needed eons of suffering and hierarchical mind control psychopathic elitists pulling the strings from what some of you people are complacent to just accept as normal course of evolution? I reckon maybe? .
If that's your take away then I think you're not even reading my posts, are you?? You've ignored every word, as evidenced by the fact you have still not provided alternative solutions to the myriad problems you have raised.

Arctic fishing is dangerous!! No duh. But until you explain to me how those in Iceland or Greenland are supposed to feed themselves without it, your objections to that vocation are frankly meaningless. :p

If the Bahai Prayer which describes Marriage as a "Fortress for Well Being and Salvation" and the Bahai Marriage is exclusively monogamous heterosexual consensual between the 4 parents of such man and woman? Turn that on its head upside down at what a deprivation of this Fortress most of the history of this world really is and has been for a very long time?
I can't understand or parse any of that despite my best efforts. Can you try writing that again in a more clear, readable, and less run-on manner??

For the vast amount of human history, this moment in time now when culture-wide monogamy is possible is the exception. You've yet to show how the dangerous careers can be eliminated because you have yet to propose real solutions to any of those problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofZealSeeker View Post
The bottom line is marriage between a man and a woman, monogamous heterosexuality, is optimal and ideal anyways.
Sure, monogamy is ideal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnofZealSeeker View Post
Emergency circumstances and circumstances of being exploited or enslaved being the exceptions that prevent all that ideal,
But that ideal has seldom been historically attainable, as I have repeatedly described and you have still yet to truly contest.
We don't know the "vast amount of human history". We don't know what's ever been completely "historically attainable" There are evidences of civilizations at least as technologically advanced if not far more that have all been destroyed in massive depopulation global cataclysms. And maybe we'll all get put out of our misery real soon here and can all kiss our A$$es goodbye? The population of humans could have very well been at least this high or more for all we know. Abdu'l-Baha affirms this:

When a cycle is ended, a new cycle begins; and the old one, on account of the great events which take place, is completely forgotten, and not a trace or record of it will remain. As you see, we have no records of twenty thousand years ago, although we have before proved by argument that life on this earth is very ancient. It is not one hundred thousand, or two hundred thousand, or one million or two million years old; it is very ancient, and the ancient records and traces are entirely obliterated.

Each of the Divine Manifestations has likewise a cycle, and during the cycle His laws and commandments prevail and are performed. When His cycle is completed by the appearance of a new Manifestation, a new cycle begins. In this way cycles begin, end and are renewed, until a universal cycle is completed in the world, when important events and great occurrences will take place which entirely 161 efface every trace and every record of the past; then a new universal cycle begins in the world, for this universe has no beginning. We have before stated proofs and evidences concerning this subject; there is no need of repetition.

(Abdu'l-Baha, Some Answered Questions, p. 160)

I'm not saying dangerous careers can be eliminated, but they can be reduced.

There's a vast amount of alternative solutions of clean, green, kind, free, energy extraction methods and agricultural methods that are supressed do to greed and psychopathic insane stupidity, exploitation and slavery? They're suppressed and ignored by psychopathic predatory mindsets stuck in their RX complex Lizard brain sadomascochism. Its true. There's all sorts of different undeveloped old technologies from biodiverse permaculture instead of industrial monocutlre, Tesla Technology to the Stanley Meyer car, to Industrial Hemp, to Marko Rodin coils.

Humans have brought a world of toxic crap onto themselves because they were disobedient to Natural Creator Source Love of Life and Love of God for a very long time and they didn't give a damn or care about the Consequences THEY'RE PARASITES! THEY'RE PARASITES! THEY'RE PARASITES! , but that doesn't mean way back before recorded History and all the fuzzy haze of what little artifacts and relics we can surmise upon there wasn't a paradise world. Can that last sentence really denied by Bahais in 2018 of all people? What else do I need to explain that most dangerous hazardous occupations are a result of human greed and always were that way? Do I really need to list how insane something like Nuke plants are? Or how completely wrong most oil and coal mining is for the environment and future gnerations? Or how wrong GMO toxins are. The vast majority of people are very sick slaves answering to sicker slave masters and they bring children into this world because they're completely selfish or stupid. Do your own research.

Last edited:
Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
To be a Baha'i one has done their own research.

It is good advice and the 2nd Hidden Word of Baha'u'llah;

"O SON OF SPIRIT! The best beloved of all things in My sight is Justice; turn not away therefrom if thou desirest Me, and neglect it not that I may confide in thee. By its aid thou shalt see with thine own eyes and not through the eyes of others, and shalt know of thine own knowledge and not through the knowledge of thy neighbor. Ponder this in thy heart; how it behooveth thee to be. Verily justice is My gift to thee and the sign of My loving-kindness. Set it then before thine eyes."

The world is changing for the good as we speak, great days are ahead for humanity. We are learning much from the mistakes we have made.

Regards Tony

No, you don't even need those things to get a gender imbalance.

Look at the rate of men who die in the workplace compared to that of women, even today in countries where there is equal opportunity for employment.

According to the US Bureau of Labor, in 2015 there were 4,836 workplace deaths in the United States. 4,492 of those, or 93%, were men. You don't need slavery or castration or "alpha males" or what have you, all human societies thus far in our history have been organized in such a way that the more dangerous work falls disproportionally on the males.

Culturally speaking, for biological and Darwinian reasons of the survival of the species, every human culture has developed in a way where the males of the species take the riskier carriers, because the female portion of reproduction is the more time-consuming and resource-consuming part of the equation.
Even with all these great front line risk takes because men don't get impregnated nor have a job to nurse and care for the babies and children, what are the great risks of altruism or foolishness that put a society in those situations where they have to the most risks? ITS MATERIAL SCARCITY! & COMPETITIVE DELUDED PERCEPTION OF SCARCITY: which IS greed and the rest of all the deadly sins!

It has nothing to do with modern society being more enlightened or "evolved" as you put it, but merely that we are more technologically advanced.
You really believe that sentence of yours? With all you have available to educate yourself about man made World Crisis & calamities?

Many societies are now advanced to the point where our workplace fatalities are ridiculously low. 4,492 men dying in 2015 is a tiny portion of the US. It causes an imbalance between the amount of men and women in that country, but it's a very small variance.
You really take those government stats seriously don't you?

Now take away modern technology and safety. The higher and higher that the percentage of the population killed in the workplace climbs, the greater and greater the disparity between men and women grows.
Type in "Environment crisis" your favorite search engine and if you don't see "modern technology and safety" as the slow kill complete psychopathic predatory parasitism I have some beach front property to sell you, along with some bridges too.

There's a slight problem in that we don't know the exact percentage of people who died in the workplace in the past, because frankly no one had the ability to track such a thing in older eras, again a limit of technology. The only career-related deaths tracked in the ancient era, for example, were military deaths.
There's a slight problem in that you speak as though you know the exact percentage of people who are already effectively dead in the workplace as little as 2 seconds ago in the past. THEY'RE SLAVES to their parasite jobs! Type in "Soft Kill depopulation" into your favorite search and you might get a clue who little you know. Also Type in " "UN Agenda 21", "endocrine disruptors" and many other schemes and scams.

We have no figures on workplace fatalities for other careers, like mining and fishing, all of which were much more dangerous than our current level of technology permits.
So what do you think that would do to the imbalance between men and women population-wise??

So how do you solve that imbalance??

You could force women to fight in wars as well and work in dangerous fields like the men. Then you have an equal amount of men and women, however that cripples a nation's population growth (as when a woman dies, your society looses not only her but all the children she might have had in the future).

You could enforce monogamy and force the excess women to be deprived of relationships forever, which also impacts your society's rate of reproduction. You've already declared it is "unfair" to make men compete over women, so I think you wouldn't choose this solution as it would be equally unfair to make women compete to get men.
Enforcing monogamy is not the same as a man voluntarily having sex with only one woman and her doing the same for the man. I guess it would be force if these women were trying to rape the man. And even if someone is completely celibate or sterile in this lifetime "deprived of relationships forever" isn't necessarily the case. You don't know what kind of relationships can occur at any time.

If you really want to breed and mate and have sex, There's no way around some kind of competition to the oldest game of mating, either committing some immoral dirty trick, evading or getting hurt by some kind of dirty immoral trick . . . if you are surrounded by people who are willing to do that and that' s what you want. Baha'u'llah had hereditary elitist penis privilages in that area. He didn't earn it. He kind of "lucked out", but he payed because 2 out of 3 were conniving bitches who caused a lot of damage.

Or you have polygymy. Which maximizes your society's rate of reproduction by not limiting it based on the male population.
You speak of problems with Mormon polygamy. But they implemented that system in an age when workplace deaths were greatly reduced (merely due to technology). In such a society with that level of technology, polygyny is untenable for the reasons you describe.

But in the ancient era, where there are going to be more men that die than women, what is your alternate solution?? I'm still awaiting one. Perhaps there's one out there I haven't thought up yet, but none has been presented.
Build a time machine and go back to the past and find and fetch a low maintenance athletic trophy wife and bring her back to really enjoy all the "male privilege" that psychopathic modern fraudulant men hating bisexual lesbian feminists absolutely hate because she's liable to be a lot more loyal and grateful to be with me. Why not?

Last edited:
Nov 2015
Canada
Your arguments have downgraded to simply saying "Argh! The government stats ain't right! Dangerous jobs = SLAVES! (Even though it's necessary work)" and it's kind of funny to watch.

Jun 2014
Wisconsin
Even with all these great front line risk takes because men don't get impregnated nor have a job to nurse and care for the babies and children, what are the great risks of altruism or foolishness that put a society in those situations where they have to the most risks? ITS MATERIAL SCARCITY! & COMPETITIVE DELUDED PERCEPTION OF SCARCITY: which IS greed and the rest of all the deadly sins!

You really believe that sentence of yours? With all you have available to educate yourself about man made World Crisis & calamities?
Ohhhhhh.

I think from what you are saying you're one of those that believes that there isn't really material scarcity in the world and that human competition is the sole cause of scarcity.

Well that makes a lot of your posts make sense, but I'm sorry, you're going to have to prove that is the case. I suggest you prove it by going out into the woods to live a hunter/gatherer lifestyle yourself for a while and see just how easy it is. :cool:

'Cause until you prove to me that you can live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle without taking any dangerous risks, you won't convince me that polygamy was not necessary at some point in time, and until you go out and experience that lifestyle for yourself, I won't convince you on the matter either.

Similiar Baha'i Discussions Forum Date
Baha'i Discussions