Need assistance

I wish you one and all, all the best in these difficult times.

I can only offer my thoughts.

My thoughts is that your Fathers wish needs to be supported by the Family.

There is a wisdom in this law and if we practice this law that wisdom unfolds.

In the future, I have noted in pilgrim notes it was said transport to anywhere on this planet will be possible within one hour.

At this time that is not possible. As such I see one needs to determine a mode of transport and then choose the options that fall within the range of the chosen transport.

I would also consider that your Father may not want unnecessary expense for His funeral. It appears your Father is a pioneer.

Regards Tony
I think that is what we are all coming to terms with. WE want him buried in a certain location, he has made it known in the past that he was perfectly content in being buried anywhere. I think that we might be trying too hard to have him at a certain location for our own personal wants. If he does pass, we will just have him buried close to the hospital and respect his wishes. Thank you for the reply and sharing your thoughts

Sep 2010
Earth
I think that is what we are all coming to terms with. WE want him buried in a certain location, he has made it known in the past that he was perfectly content in being buried anywhere. I think that we might be trying too hard to have him at a certain location for our own personal wants. If he does pass, we will just have him buried close to the hospital and respect his wishes. Thank you for the reply and sharing your thoughts
I wish you all the best in your decisions. You heart is the key and I see in your reply your heart is speaking.

It is always good to remember that there is no separation between the spiritual and material world. Your Father if and when He passes on, will always be with you. Love is a bond that does not end.

Keep us posted on how it is all going, as we would very much like to continue to offer our prayers for your father and your family as well.

Regards Tony