New to the faith but believed all life, Greetings from sweden

Aug 2018
SE
Hi all bahai . Thanks for letting me be a part of this forum.
Im New to bahai but the more i learn the more i realize that this is exactly how i seen things
And what i believed in my entire life , ive belived in the bahai faith even before ive heard about it,
Are there any other members who felt the same ?
And courius on how you found bahai and knew its the right Faith?
Best regards Arex Malecyde

Sep 2010
Normanton Far North Queensland
Allah'u'abha Arex, good to meet you. Well done for finding the Message of Baha'u'llah. The Oneness of God seemed so logical, it was easy to accept this teaching came from Baha'u'llah and not my own self.

I look forward to a many a chat. The Forum has been quite a challenge lately, I would read some topics with caution.

I have no short story how the Faith came to me except my Wife found it first in 1984 and I fell into place just after that.

I wish you always well and happy in your journey of discovery in life and in Faith.

Regards Tony

Aug 2014
Blue Planet
Allaho Abha and welcome Malecide

I became a baha'i about 5 years ago. Before that time, I didn't know anything about the faith, and living in a Muslim country, I was very uncomfortable with all the Islamic laws to the degree that I never observed any of them. Getting to know the Baha'i faith, I felt like I found home :)

I am looking forward to more posts from you :)

May 2018
New Zealand
Hi Malecide:)

When I found the Baha'i faith I thought, I have always believed (most of) this !!
It is amazing and little overwhelming sometimes..

Thank you for sharing,
T

Sep 2017
Earth
Bahá'u'lláh is someone I was searching for for 3 years. As soon as I read his writings I knew this was where all the answers to my questions were. I believe.

Jul 2018
Tarshish, bound for Nineveh
Welcome Arex,

And congratulations for your incredible achievement. You have done very well!

Cheers